The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Heated mirrors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbos do, I don't know how far down the model line they got. Most wiring for most accessories is already in the cars. There's no separate switch, they're tied-in with the rear window defogger.
If your mirror is already broken, or if you're brave enough, the glass comes out by putting a flat screwdriver under the bottom edge of the glass and prying up. If there's a grid wired-in, you have heated mirrors. I've noticed in our mild weather here, the mirror heaters must not pull much current- about two miles to clear up. I've driven other cars that do it before out of the parking lot.

Ya i dont know...they always seem to clear up without me scraping off any ice but it takes a while. Maybe it does have heated mirros. Ill have to check when it warms up enough that the glass wont be frozen.

Ya i dont know...they always seem to clear up without me scraping off any ice but it takes a while. Maybe it does have heated mirros. Ill have to check when it warms up enough that the glass wont be frozen.

I know it's an old thread but I'm now wondering if I have power mirrors on my '99 GS OZ Edition. Seeing this in the manual (as well as Defiant saying so) makes me think I do:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The 1g did in europe, not sure on america or canada. The 2g ive never seen as of yet but its not to say its not available!

Attachments

• IMAG0423.jpg
    IMAG0423.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 140
You can buy a heating pads and place them under the mirror (taking it off previously, like Defiant said), you'll just need to wire them in. I have this in my ToDo list for a couple of years now but never got to that point yet :D

Most turbo models natively sold in Canada have this option. I'm sure if you find a set that is equipped with heating pads it would be a fairly straight forward iinstall.

the Galant E3x had them in Europe...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back