The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Head Surface opinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlmightySo

Proven Member
May 1, 2014
New Castle, Delaware
Hey I just got my head back from the machine shop when they went to resurface the head it had a low spot and they welded it in and resurfaced it again. Looks like their welds have low spots too.. Amazing. What do you guys think?! I'm moments away from calling them an letting them know this isn't cool..

“Send it” its those inbetween moments in life where the outcome could go either way and your tired of f***ing thinking about it. So u “send it” You can also apply that to your gf. Im gunna come home and “send it” ....
Its a mechanic thing. Send it refers to sending it back to the customer, or on down the road.

"Hey man did you ever figure out what was causing the noise that customer complained about?"
"Nope I just said to hell with it and balanced/rotated the wheels"
"f*** it just send it"

"Hey man do you think we should fix that huge oil leak"
"Nah the customer is a cheap ass"
"f*** it just add some brake fluid to oil and send it"

"Hey man the rings have a gap that is .002 thou over spec"
"Just slap it together and send it noob"

At least thats how we've used it for years, and I've never heard of that larry guy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back