The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Hawk Rotors BOGO free on amazon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlanZero

Proven Member
Aug 13, 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania
HUS583 is the part number for Hawk quiet slot front AWD rotors (added link in next post)
The seller is already selling them cheap ($40+$26 shipping) since they're usually around $90 each. Oddly the same seller has them listed on eBay for $95 each.
Promotion applies in cart when you buy two, shipping is also reduced so it came out to $73 for two front rotors!!! Thats the same price you'd pay for some autozone cheapos! Add to that my $21 calipers from rock auto (only listed under n/t eclipse, go figure) and that's a budget friendly upgrade for my FWD. Alot of sellers are starting their black friday/cyber monday sales now
Thought I'd spread the love!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Got em in the mail today. Took like 3 days. These things are freakin sweet. Came out to $72.90 for the pair. Apparently that's a helluva deal. Looks like old stock, but the rotors are immaculate. Anybody have experience with these? They're replacing Brembo blanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back