The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Hawaii DSMs???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't forget I'm still here started a group btw

Been looking at this Auto GST.

Where are the car meets? Haven't been to one yet I'm recieving my car tomorrow. Or at least where do the dsm's meet?

I want to see some fast DSM, lets meet up Friday or Saturday night at NEX talk stories and watch your in action LOL..... Hoping to see some fast hawaii dsm

I know bra I should come to visit your DSM

Seriously OAHU DSM should come out on the cruise sometimes

yeah bra ive seen a handfull of dsm'rs out here but my gst is in the shop getting a new clutch... btw anyone selling oem front bumber and rear bumper im looking to buy hit me up if anything i really want to buy them. heres my # 520 678 7392

Were any of you guys at the NEX last night? Saw a couple DSM's that looked pretty sweet.

Was that u out there hitting ## 2step a few weeks ago? Lol im the driver of the green srt

I was out there I heard the two step. Dude was working the ECMlink. Saw my old GS still throwing down like a champ! Picking up an AUTO GST soon

I was at NEX last Friday, didn't see any dsm, I'm going this coming Friday and Saturday, still hopping to see some fast DSM, let me know if any of you guys going

I'll be there in the SRT4 possibly if I'm not bogged down with work sh1t

Wish I coulda hit the track, cept that kid was going so damn slow!

Lol you didn't miss much we got stuck with noobs and didnt get any good laps in. My best time was 19.056, but also first time around that course layout. The other layout I was throwing low 18's down, oh well maybe next time. Speaking of next time ill be back over next Sunday for the Hawaii scca event at aloha stadium. Maybe after its over we can all hit up podium for a few races. Let me know

I have to check out what's going down at the SCCA event I see Miata's tearing it up all the time passing by there.

I will be, i fixed my ride so ill see you all at the NEX like always.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back