having some fuel issues looking for some local help (915)

Posted by killa_casas, Sep 7, 2014

Please Support Kiggly Racing
  1. killa_casas

killa_casas Probationary Member

Joined Aug 5, 2014
    el paso, Texas
    As you can tell I'm new to the site but I'm having a fuel issue that has me stumped I drive a 2gb gsx I turned and the car died after trouble shooting fuel pump wasn't working but when testing ran into all kinds of issues I have never dealt with before the fuel pump relay was hot I replace tested voltage going in and out of it and was no more the 4.2v starting to think its computer related :/

2. fwbt

fwbt Proven Member

Joined Dec 31, 2007
    Fayetteville, North Carolina
    Power flows to the ECU. You need to find out why you only have 4.2V going to the relay. Just test for voltage at every connector prior to the relay. Once you find where it's not 12V you have the wire to start looking at.

My DSM:
    1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

manual
  3. killa_casas

Joined Aug 5, 2014
    el paso, Texas
    Thanks that is what I was doing at that point still coming up blank this has been the first issues to give me such a hassle

4. Rhinoyfz

Rhinoyfz Probationary Member

Joined Feb 12, 2013
    El Paso, Texas
    Do you have injector pulse? Check engine light not coming in when u turn the key??

5. killa_casas

Joined Aug 5, 2014
    el paso, Texas
    Have pulse and have the cel light