The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Hard vacuum line

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrevoREX

Proven Member
Sep 2, 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Not sure if this is the right section for this but I figure I'll give it a shot. I've tried some searching here and on google. Has anyone done anything with steel tube for vacuum lines. I only ask because I have the bender and leftover line of a good i.d.. Pics would be great. Thanks in advance.

just do AN lines

just do AN lines

As much as it would be nice, i wouldn't want to spend the money on AN lines, and the hardline would look a bit cooler IMO. kind of steampunk-ish.

AN lines just get too out of hand, just doing my oil supply manifold I spent almost $175, so its a little off-putting.

Sounds like a pain in the but. It might be harder to work on the car too because you would be able to just swipe the line out the way for a minute.

Not sure if this is the right section for this but I figure I'll give it a shot. I've tried some searching here and on google. Has anyone done anything with steel tube for vacuum lines. I only ask because I have the bender and leftover line of a good i.d.. Pics would be great. Thanks in advance.
yeah that would be a factory look, I would do that if i had the time

Sounds like a pain in the but. It might be harder to work on the car too because you would be able to just swipe the line out the way for a minute.
Placement of the lines would have to be taken into consideration for sure.

I'm likin the feedback guys, keep it coming. Again some pics would be great.

plus you would have the confidence in knowing there isn't a small crack or pinhole on the back of a rubber vacuum line where you cant see it, causing whatever issues you are trying to troubleshoot

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back