The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Hard to find connectors for DSMs now available at JNZ Tuning!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm trying to avoid soldering wires together. Seems every used connector I get is just too brittle to depin and handle excessively. It would be nice to get ahold a new connector.

Sweet! Let us know when 2g stuff is available! I could really use the connector for the TPS and coil!

:)

Now, if you could sell the terminals for 2G injectors connectros (the ones with the side retainers) that would make 2014 start very positive!

one last thing, are you offering flat-rate shipping on orders consisting of just 1 0r 2 connectors ? . while i imagine it may be more for the whole harness kit.

* 12.00 USD * Table rate < not familiar with this rate.
Idk 12 dollars Shipping for a 10 dollar connector.. Still very happy to see this being made available.

Last edited:
Im glad this is available to our community, who knows maybe custom harnesses.

There have been a batch of companies promising replacement harnesses before, they all fell through. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it. The demand seems to be huge, but the actual # of people who will buy them is much smaller. And then of those, half want custom bulkhead connectors, some specific high end milspec wire, raychem heatshrink or other thing, so that it makes it hard to make a harness that everyone would buy. Better off just letting people build their own.

Just getting the terminals and connectors available is a big deal, since many of these are bulk purchases. That is the reason no one in the past has made most of these connectors available.

Yay! More stuff to buy from Paul!

I'll be calling you monday sir.

I must agree on shipping choice for these small items. You guys can use USPS Priority small flat rate boxes to any where in US for like $5. Could get lots little connectors in that box. I want couple fuel injection connectors but the $12 shipping making me think if want do it or not now.

I must agree on shipping choice for these small items. You guys can use USPS Priority small flat rate boxes to any where in US for like $5. Could get lots little connectors in that box. I want couple fuel injection connectors but the $12 shipping making me think if want do it or not now.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I have ordered MANY times from JNZ, and every time my shipping was 'too expensive' I always got a refund for the difference without ever mentioning or asking for it.

I am sure if they happen to not refund the difference on something like that, you could simply ask directly. JNZ is a MODEL vendor, and my first choice anything DSM related. Customer service could not possibly be better. :thumb:

Back OT... these could come in handy for making a new wire tuck etc...

Do you sell just the clips? I have lost a few injector retainer clips for the connectors.

For everyone looking for the 2g injector pigtails, you can get them off earlier (94ish) Dodge Caravans, they are tucked behind the intake manifold so they don't see much heat and usually are mint.

one last thing, are you offering flat-rate shipping on orders consisting of just 1 0r 2 connectors ? . while i imagine it may be more for the whole harness kit.

* 12.00 USD * Table rate < not familiar with this rate.
Idk 12 dollars Shipping for a 10 dollar connector.. Still very happy to see this being made available.

Guys,
Sorry the website is a bit limited on shipping options across the board. It is a bit difficult for me to have a special shipping rate setup just for a handful of items. I would hope that you could find more than $10 worth of parts to order. If you only need 1 $10 connector please contact us off line and not in this thread. I appreciate the interest in the products and hope they are helpful to those in need. We will try to stock more items and expand the offerings in the future.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back