The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

GTA5 online? xbox

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4g63t

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 14, 2005
North Iowa, Iowa
Can anyone actually play online? Mine just freezes at the loading screen. Its super glitchy .. Just wondering if anyone had any luck. I’m already bored playing missions on story mode and I’m only 40% through the game haha. I just want to Fvck around online///:cool:

The storyline was short, I was pretty disappointed in it. GTA used to take me forever to beat, and there was a ton of missions. I feel like it could of been way better with the all the details they added and the huge map.

Maybe they put more time into the online portion of the game?

Must be a Xbox thing :p

Don't have much time for this kind of stuff But,
Tested it out this weekend and had no problems at all :) LOL

Idk servers are junk. I'll try again soon. Got to get the game back from a friend.
and MY1GDSM, Took my car to the track last Saturday and exploded the Tcase the first time i launched it. I did an easy pas first and the boost jammed up to 44 psi so I cranked it down and tried again. Launched it and wheel spin and bang t case junk. So I'm giving up for this year. maybe get some tougher parts for next spring haha. Damn thing to much power it won't hold together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man... Sorry to hear. Figured something came up when I didn't hear back any news.

Maybe next spring get some test pulls in and see where it's at on lower boost :) making to much Jam! :D

What exactly failed in the T-case? Do you know yet? Sounds like it's time to Upgrade...

Man... Sorry to hear. Figured something came up when I didn't hear back any news.

Maybe next spring get some test pulls in and see where it's at on lower boost :) making to much Jam! :D

What exactly failed in the T-case? Do you know yet? Sounds like it's time to Upgrade...

Not sure yet. haven't looked into it. All I know is all the axels and ds looks good but it's in fwd mode. The center diff is welded so i don't know how that can break. When i spin the the ds/rear wheels the front wheels don't move :( haha. O well. I have 3 22 spline cases bit i need a 23 :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back