The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

greengoblin's AWD Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome work over time. Is it possible to get schemes and measurement for ball bearing installation into suspension ? cause my polyurethane suspension is not working way i want.

Just went through every page. AWESOME build. Although the body kit and stuff isnt my thing personally, this is definitly one of the coolest builds iv seen. Its cool to see the work that goes into a car thats being built for a different purpose than what you're used to seeing. Cant wait to see this thing done!!! Very talented sir.

cant wait for more updates, this is definitely a build to learn a lot of thing from. great work and good luck on your journey.

Im not a fan of body kits either, but when it comes to full functionality of added aero on your car, this one is definitely up top and looks bad axx. Love the layout and aero of this car.

God Bless,

Anthony B.

My car broke and I have had trouble deciding what to do with it. This build is awesome and very inspiring, though mine is a 420a platform, after seeing/reading all of this really has me wanting to do a full teardown, street build. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up all the great work!

This is one seriously extreme build. Awe inspiring. I'll never go that far, but I'm glad someone is. Waiting for the rest of it.

I'm just in limbo for now. Car is put up. I have no garage but still working on getting one or finding a place to work on it . Holiday season is here and I need to build parts for other people. Yes all excuse put it is what it is. I have been planning other parts of the build however. Always thinking about it.

Well before you know it the holidays will have come and gone, hopefully you have lot's of orders to fill! Maybe Santa could bring you a garage for Christmas!

Too bad I wasn't part of the 1% or i'd buy you a garage just to keep reading about your car :) You got some serious skills!

Just finished reading this build so far. This is a piece of dsm art. Keep up the great work. Subscribed!

The SPC front upper control arms have crappy vulcanized rubber bushings in them that are not going to cut it. So I went ahead and load the inboard pickups with spherical bearings. To do this I had sleeves built for the bearings and cut grooves for the retaining ring. The circle clips had to have a bit of the edge ground down where the pliers engage them but the dremel made short work of that,

They turned out killer! Here is a peek.

upperarmsMazda5005.jpg

upperarmsMazda5.jpg
Will these anchors bolts be available for purchase? I don't like the Energy Suspension bushings.

I recall reading that people who went to spherical bearings for their upper arms ended up with cracks in their shock towers. Are you reinforcing the towers? It has been years since I read about it so I don't have a link to share.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back