The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Greddy UICP Adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2ndGenOrDie

Proven Member
Dec 3, 2014
Oceanside, California
Okay so I have looked around quite a bit and not found an answer to this.

I have a Greddy UICP and a Evo 10 BOV. I know that there is an adapter to bolt on a Greddy BOV to the stock UICP, but I haven't seen a way to mount a 2g or Evo BOV on a Greddy UICP.

I know that I can take my pipe and have the local shop weld a flange on that fits the stock or Evo BOV, but that will cost 80 or 100 dollars and I would rather not drop another 100 bucks on this.

If anyone knows of a way to do this I would appreciate it a ton. Also, I'm not aware of any threads explaining this, but if you know of one please feel free to link me.

The stock piping is soft so you can put the clamp around it, I don't think that style of BOV will work with metal piping. You would be better off selling it and getting a 1g BOV.
Well I can get a shop near me to weld in the flange for my evo bov so that I can just bolt it on straight to the pipe basically. Thanks for the input, but I Dont want to get a 1g bov because I like my Evo valve....

The EVO doesn't have a flange its clamped into a tube so how are you going to have it welded on? It you could have a smaller pipe welded on to the UICP and connect a hose from that to the EVO BOV.
Have you ever seen a Evo 10 bov? It has two parts to it. I'm almost positive I can unscrew the bottom part (flange?) From the upper part of the valve and have them weld it on to the pipe.

On EVO IC pipes a tube is usually welded to the pipe and a coupler or hose connects the BOV to the tube on the IC pipe.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
The only reason I would be worried about doing that is because I'm not sure if I can coupler my bov like that without hitting the hood. We'll see how it goes.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back