The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink gm maf with ecmlink dtc 0012 volume

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtrider412

5+ Year Contributor
Jan 7, 2018
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
so I just installed a brand new bosch 3.5 gm maf and having airvolume cirtuit mal function could any one look at my ecm save file and maybe see if I have any settings wrong thanks guys. do I have to run speed density or any other gm sensors for this to work?

Attachments

• settings.2018.08.11-01.ecm
    4.4 KB · Views: 77
Have a gm maf adapter from ecmlink but not getting signal for airflow

I bought the GM MAF adapter cable when I bought ecmlink about 5 to 6 years ago is there a new version I should probably get? But it was never used till recently

I do get airflow per rev so does that mean that my maf is reading and I just had a really big vacuum leak somewhere?

I don't have my oil catch can or any kind of PCV piping hooked up right now

I asked about the cable because they aren’t waterproof and I’ve seen them fail after being under the hood of a running car due to corrosion.

It's been garage kept its whole life so not sure if it could have got wet

It gives me airflow and stuff while idling on link but still have dtc for air volume and I'm not sure which wire or part of the maf is specifically volume airflow

I'm getting 12v on both wires of the connector to the maf. Is one supposed to be 0-5 or something ?

I did when I first installed it but this maf adapter cable from ecmlink has extra wires on it. They are calling them break out ends in case you need it I guess and one is a ground so I figured maybe it needed to be grounded to ECU so I hooked it up the extra ground on the ecmlink maf adapter

Didnt change any thing . Now I have it back to grounded to chassis.

Ok just got a sd adapter cable and GM 3 bar no iat yet. but I selected my pins in link and mafcomp and when I save and come back my settings are lost. My mpi I think isnt giving ecu time to save. And still have dtc0012 no matter what other parts u put on it. So now I'm thinking bad ecu?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back