1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

For Sale Getting rid of all my parts, take a look - best offer - turbos, head, exhaust

Posted by Justin Kirkegaard, Aug 10, 2018

Please Support Miller Import Parts
  1. Justin Kirkegaard

Justin Kirkegaard Probationary Member

Joined Aug 10, 2018
    Indianola, Iowa
    Hey all,

Don't think I'll have another DSM project but I have a pile of upgraded/aftermarket parts from various builds that I need to clear out. Best offer on everything - would prefer a batch purchase but if you see something you'd like just shoot me a message.

TDO5H Big 16G (non-evo)
    TDO5H EVO Big 16G
    1G valve cover
    3" Stainless mandrel-bent turbo-back exhaust. Ported 02, wastegate dumps to atmosphere
    1G cast, ported turbo manifold
    1G head, CNC ported, all machining is done. Not installed after machine work, but it has been a while so I would recommend thoroughly inspecting before installation. Does not include camshafts.

Many other misc parts - 3" stainless intake pipe, FPR, fuel rail, injectors, radiator fans, radiator overflow bottle, manual dual stage boost controller, boost gauge(s), fuel pressure gauge, etc etc. I'll try to update this post with specifics on the misc parts, but wanted to get it out there.

Misc/non-DSM
    Toyota Supra CT26B turbo
    Mark 2 Toyota MR2 Japanese-spec full head and accessories