The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Garage for Timing belt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayB12

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 12, 2009
Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
I have just purchased all the components to do a timing belt and water pump. Thing is my normal garage doesn't want to do it. 99% of the time they don't even deal with cars that have a timing belt, let alone a DSM. I cannot do this myself, I don't have a garage, the tools, or the knowledge. Anyone know where I can get it done at for a decent price, and decent quality work? I live just outside of state college.

Yes , i use them all the time. they are the best shop i have ever dealt with.

Hey i use to own a dsm shop in NH, but unfortunaley do to the lack of dsmers in the area i was forced to close. I have done done serval timing belts and water pumps. If u feel like traveling i can help or if u have a spot i could travel for a little extra and do it up there. Let me know!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back