The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

2G FWD Front Subframe

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcd

Proven Member
Apr 15, 2014
Fremont, Nebraska
Hey guys

First off, I'd like to apologize because I wasn't sure where to post this... But I am in desperate need of a front subframe for my FWD Eclipse. I got in a wreck this summer and caused some permanent damage to it. So my question is, where do I get one? Is there anyone out there that sells subframes? I've been looking online for the past couple days and I've come up empty. And I don't think I've ever seen one come up on Craigslist or on here for sale.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Post a WTB ad in appropriate classifieds section and/or in your local regional forum. There is also a forum in the classifieds section specific to part-outs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back