The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTB FWD DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentinel

Probationary Member
Jul 19, 2015
Springvale, Maine
Hi guys, new to the forums and honestly new to the DSM community, but I love everything about them so I'd love to jump right in. I'm looking for a daily driver that is easily customizable/personalizable, which is why I'm looking for a DSM. Starting my studies in September, I need something that would pass inspection and be road-worthy. Small issues wouldn't be that much of a problem, seeing as I have been working with cars for a while and am going to school for automotive. Any offers would be greatly appreciated, just keep in mind that I am a college student, and these bills add up quick, so my budget isn't the highest. 2g Eclipses are the favorite of the bunch, but I'm open to any offer!

Thanks guys!
Evan M.
~Southern Maine

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back