The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Full on Evo III swap to a 95 Mirage shell, 4g63, AWD, RHD all OEM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

this was done before the local fall cruise
tinted the windshild sense I can have visors with the cage
Picture002.jpg

also put in the trust harness I have had for ever.
Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Wow looking good when you get it to where you like it what color are you going to paint it? Loving the RHD!

That car is teh secks. Awesome work, dude. It's great to see people doing the hard work by themselves.

wow thats a great build well done mate i hope it works out well for you

thanks guys

over the winter I will be getting my gt3582 rebuilt buy a new t3 dnp manifold,make a new down pipe. might also build the 2.4 that I got for it a while a go for free from my scrap guy. Then paint it in the spring. I am trying to get the mini evo III done for winter so I dont have to drive this for the 3rd winter.

Right now I am building a 1995 mirage coupe with a 94 7bolt that I got for free and all the other parts I have laying around the place. It will just be fwd for now. then it will be sold in the spring after I paint it also. then just have to sell the wifes winter 90 eclipse and find a good 97-01 mirage 4 door and build a oem TME evo 6.5

Interested to see how long the Brembo stickers last. Also looking to powder coat my Evo calipers. Not sure if I wanna slap on stickers or have whoever do out the lettering.

Interested to see how long the Brembo stickers last. Also looking to powder coat my Evo calipers. Not sure if I wanna slap on stickers or have whoever do out the lettering.

they are hi-temp stickers and are under 3 coats of clear coat

tkrPerformance said:
they are hi-temp stickers and are under 3 coats of clear coat

Just out of curiosity, where did you pick up the high temp stickers? Ebay? I'm actually thinking of not re-applying the Brembo stickers (for a more stealth look ;)), but I was just wondering.

W-O-W

I don't read too much on complete builds as I normally just go to the last page and call it good, but I did read this one all the way through.

Great build up! I didnt know the Mirage was even close to a evo, now I know some useful trivia. ha!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back