The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Full on Evo III swap to a 95 Mirage shell, 4g63, AWD, RHD all OEM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cant wait to see this thing all painted and complete. good work sir

I remember talking to you at another forum just as you were getting started,, i stared my LHD conversion of my EVOII at the same time and we joked about that we should have swapped a lot of parts,.
Car looks great man. thanxs for sharing the pics & text

Where do i get the Megan toe-arms etc for my EVoII ?

Just looked through your whole build... I gotta say, I'm blown away. I'll definitely keep following this thread. Keep it up, I'm sure it takes a whole lot of motivation to keep on going.

Thanks man
The Megan toe and camber arms are for 93-02 mirages they are the same sat the Evo toe and camber arms

DO you know of their webpage & if they sell/send abroad ?

Check out my RWD-conversion :D

yes I also would like to see an update. the build was great. no cutting corners. real legit. mad props. please update

Out of curisoty.... Wouldnt it have been much cheaper and more practical to inport an evo 3 from canada? Ive seen some online for 4500 canadian dollars and was thinking if swapping all my dsm stuff that fit into it.

Otherwise the project looks killer

Last edited:
You'd have to sneak it across the border, good luck. Even as a "race car" you have to get the paperwork done which they will usually deny unless the car has always been used as a "race car". If you could register it in Canada you can drive it in the states as well. I thought you lived in Canada anyways?

As for the Evo III swap, that is a ton of work. I looked into doing a VI and I think I'll just wait until I can legally import one, it'd cost less in the long run! Good work on that one!

You'd have to sneak it across the border, good luck. Even as a "race car" you have to get the paperwork done which they will usually deny unless the car has always been used as a "race car". If you could register it in Canada you can drive it in the states as well. I thought you lived in Canada anyways?

As for the Evo III swap, that is a ton of work. I looked into doing a VI and I think I'll just wait until I can legally import one, it'd cost less in the long run! Good work on that one!
I live in canada temporairly, which is why i wanted to get one. I COULD register here but i havnt, I'm not canadian.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back