The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Goonie’s 90 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Took a few pics with my new camera since it’s winter here in Ohio and I’m bored out of my mind not driving the car!
96A33185-B1B6-4E04-B8DA-0F653D786A78.jpeg
A6832A3E-AEBE-4BD6-8804-7CEAC188592E.jpeg
066D34C2-6943-461E-ACE6-2852A00C837D.jpeg

Just realized you're only around an hour and fifteen minutes from me, that's pretty cool! I sold off all my fast dsm's and now I'm in the process of building a 92 Laser RS AWD street car, Just going FP Green. The cleaned up bay looks good!

Just realized you're only around an hour and fifteen minutes from me, that's pretty cool! I sold off all my fast dsm's and now I'm in the process of building a 92 Laser RS AWD street car, Just going FP Green. The cleaned up bay looks good!
Oh nice where are you at? I’m ten minutes away from Dragway 42 and about an hour away from Summit Motorsports Park. Cruise up this way some time we have a solid group of DSM and evo guys that cruise and hit the track all throughout the spring and summer.

Winter in Ohio sucks so here are some pics from the summer to take the blues away from not being out boosting.

Attachments

• 00DA18DC-4C29-4DCF-9FD3-8F0486EDC0D3.jpeg
    00DA18DC-4C29-4DCF-9FD3-8F0486EDC0D3.jpeg
    378.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 0FC59348-CE74-4DE3-B4A0-B7E826A6DF2B.jpeg
    0FC59348-CE74-4DE3-B4A0-B7E826A6DF2B.jpeg
    485.4 KB · Views: 154
Autos just have the same sound pitch in every gear going down the track to me banging gears is more exciting weather it’s faster or not we can go back and forth all day LOL
I don't mind brother LOL add some beer to the mix and itll be a good time. the big thing I don't miss about the stick was the expense. after three busted 5spds it was enough. and talking to dave ruby telling me how much it cost to build a reliable 5spd setup scared the shit outta me LOL

I don't mind brother LOL add some beer to the mix and itll be a good time. the big thing I don't miss about the stick was the expense. after three busted 5spds it was enough. and talking to dave ruby telling me how much it cost to build a reliable 5spd setup scared the sh** outta me LOL
Yea I see what your saying but I feel like guys have a lot of money in autos too between converters and coolers and nitrous to spool there’s almost more that goes into it than a manual at the end of the day.

Yea I see what your saying but I feel like guys have a lot of money in autos too between converters and coolers and nitrous to spool there’s almost more that goes into it than a manual at the end of the day.
a dogbox is what ruby told me what I really needed for my car. that $9500 right there. so right off the rip auto has an advantage. my converter was $900 and the twin disc I ran when I had the stick was $1300. and I haven't used my nitrous once so that technically was a waste of money LOL

a dogbox is what ruby told me what I really needed for my car. that $9500 right there. so right off the rip auto has an advantage. my converter was $900 and the twin disc I ran when I had the stick was $1300. and I haven't used my nitrous once so that technically was a waste of money LOL
That’s on the high end for sure but yes a dog box is expensive but if your serious about racing it’s worth the cash I plan on getting one if I start destroying transmissions

That’s on the high end for sure but yes a dog box is expensive but if your serious about racing it’s worth the cash I plan on getting one if I start destroying transmissions

only thing i need to add to the auto is jeffs transfer gears and itll be pretty much bulletproof. still have less money in it than a gangster built 5spd and i wont break near the other drivetrain parts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back