The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

fuel injector size

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharky559

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2010
Sanger, California
yea I have a 1995 eclipse Gs-t, the thing is i wana know whats the stock cc on my car. someone told me the fuel injectors are 450cc on my stock car

sorry bro still new to this cool site. Thanx raddsm and 95 black Gs turbo

yea I have a 1995 eclipse Gs-t, the thing is i wana know whats the stock cc on my car. someone told me the fuel injectors are 450cc on my stock car

Yeah if they are jdm they are blue 450cc
Domestic is black could be wrong..
With a 2g maf, i believe you can swap in up to 550cc without a tune and would actually normalize it. But at that point your looking to upgrade to a wal 255 fuel pump

ok one more ? ok if I'm staying with stock injectors(450cc) and I change the stock fuel pump to a walbro 255 lph, would that work for the car or would i have to get bigger injectors.

If you put on larger injectors, you need a tuning device to compensate for the larger amount of fuel being injected.

With a 2g maf, i believe you can swap in up to 550cc without a tune and would actually normalize it. But at that point your looking to upgrade to a wal 255 fuel pump

no. 1995 eclipses come with 2G MAFs stock. the ECU will not compensate for a 22% larger injector. some sort of tuning device is needed.

Even if you put 450 injectors in from a different manufacture you're going to need something to tune with due to the deadtime difference.

You need something to tune with both fuel and timing to run nitrous. Bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump, and a fuel pressure regulator. Minimum.

Now you can throw on a 50 shot and have fun for awhile. Then kaboom...out of nowhere.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back