The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

FS: Racing Hart Evolution C2 wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowborder714

Oct 15, 2006
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
I've got a set of Racing Hart Evolution C2 wheels for sale. They are 18x7.5 +42 with 225/40ZR18 Kumho Ecsta STP tires. I've had these wheels since I bought the car and love the way they look - they turn heads everywhere I go! I really hate to get rid of these, but the more I get into racing, the less I find I actually use these (too skinny for my liking and can't run extended studs with the lug nut covers). They are a fairly rare wheel and I've only seen a couple sets on DSM's over the years.

The tires were purchased and installed back in May 2008, I believe. Since then, I probably have driven on these less than a dozen or so times. The pictures I'm uploading aren't the wheels/tires in their current state, but they look the same now as they did back then. I was very meticulous and kept them very clean. They were always stored over the winter, deflated and covered in a shed.

They have both the 5x114 and 4x100 bolt pattern (based on Google searching and not actually trying them on a 4x100 hub), so if you happen to know someone with a Honda/Acura that would love these, feel free to point them my way.

These will come with the center caps, as well as the lug nut covers and nuts for them. I do not have lug nuts to include, but can give you the info you need to find the correct size to fit under the lug nut covers.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Asking $900 picked up. Can work with buyer interested in paying for shipping.

Hi res pictures - Racing Hart Evolution C2 Photos by snowborder714 | Photobucket

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back