The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Front end bolts? Support?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raab1

Proven Member
Aug 13, 2017
Sioux Falls, South_Dakota
Hello, I don't even know where to start trying to describe this and I've looked all over to try and find a front end diagram that shows it. But I need the two rubber bushings and washers and bolts needed in the front end. I'm not exactly sure what the part is called that it's holding on but it's a support of some kind. I'm away from the car so I can't really look at it but I believe there is a motor mount on it as well but the rail or whatever it is goes toward the front of the car and bolts to the front end. There is two bolts and bushings I believe but both are missing. Hopefully this makes sense and I'm not just rambling. They are off a 97 Dsm. Do you know what I'm talking about at all? Looking to order them just not sure what they are called or part numbers!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back