Front end bolts? Support?

Posted by Raab1, Sep 13, 2017

Please Support Ace Race Parts
  1. Raab1

Raab1 Probationary Member

Joined Aug 13, 2017
    Tea, South Dakota
    Hello, I don't even know where to start trying to describe this and I've looked all over to try and find a front end diagram that shows it. But I need the two rubber bushings and washers and bolts needed in the front end. I'm not exactly sure what the part is called that it's holding on but it's a support of some kind. I'm away from the car so I can't really look at it but I believe there is a motor mount on it as well but the rail or whatever it is goes toward the front of the car and bolts to the front end. There is two bolts and bushings I believe but both are missing. Hopefully this makes sense and I'm not just rambling. They are off a 97 Dsm. Do you know what I'm talking about at all? Looking to order them just not sure what they are called or part numbers!

2. Kenny07

Kenny07 Proven Member

Joined Jan 15, 2014
    clovis, New Mexico
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

manual
  3. Raab1

Raab1 Probationary Member

Joined Aug 13, 2017