The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Forza 4 !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Game is probably the best yet IMO.

Feel free to join our club its 4G63 have a good amount of shared cars and members.

Jesse

But there are so many cool swaps available. Its good to finally see the starion and a 5.0 and an e30 bimmer in a game.

Anyone awake that wants to play some Forza4? Im just messin around drifting right now, but if your up you should get on and hit me up! XBL Gammertag is :BoostedTalonTSi

My speculation about the parts being free after awhile was to give everyone a chance to be on an even playing field. Money is so much easier to get in this one than the 3rd one that you can focus more on buying the cars you want. I'm just glad they finally brought in the S13 from the early 90's, now just have to wait for the 1g DSM and galant vr4.

Yea I liked it till all the parts are 100% off. I won't even play it now...

This makes you NOT want to play it? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

This is by far the best feature in the game. No going broke modding all your cars. Do a few races with a new car, get 100% off upgrades, go to town modding it and dont waste all your money. Its amazing.

Hey guys, Ill be on tonight around 9pm, if any one wants to race around and what not. Just started playing last evening.

Xbox GT: awolo

I just got the game for my birthday and it is awesome! However I am making it my peronal mission to get a 1g into the game. They have monthly add ons with new cars and a forum thread where you can list the cars you would like to see added. If we can get enough requests for 1gs on that thread the dream could become a reality. Here is the thread: Forzamotorsport.net Forums - Forza Motorsport 4 Car Wish List. Anyone with a hotmail or windows live account can log in and vote. Let's make it happen!

Gamer tag NWHTanK. Xbox360

Just got the game fri so im up for some racin.

How about a dsm window sticker for rides a small mod.

Awesome! Did you post on the Forza thread? The only way to get one is if they see a lot of interest. Anyone with a windows live or hotamail account please post on there so we can get one!

I was playing yesterday got the eclipse up to 240mph on the straights. Yeah a 1g and more mods would be nice.I will have to look into the threads! Havent noticed a dsm room yet.

I'm on all the time, I drag but Mostly Into Drifting
Add GT: Clemmer FTW

hey guys heres my talon from forza 4, and i hope u guys noticed the dsmtuner's sticker on my gas cap.

let me know what you think.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Finally makes me want to play forza again, havent really touched it in a while got kind of bored the dsmclub members dont even hang out kind of boring.... If yall want to have a meet, hit me my gtag: oppajin

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back