The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fiveo Asphalt2 2000cc Injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got in my Fiveomotorsport 2000cc Denso injectors. They fit perfect after boltin down the rail. I picked up the set from Fiveo off ebay for 480 shipped which included the electronic adapters from EV6 to Bosch style which we use stock so the stock harness will plug right into them. There is a lot of trash talk about these Injectors and Bruce from Fiveo from Tony @ T1 but I can tell you these are no knock off cheapy injectors which I have owned before. They came with the extenders as well which have a nice snug fit. Of course the test will be once the car is running but tghey pass the visual and fitment test with flying colors.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back