FARA road race

Posted by arrowhead, Jan 30, 2014

Please Support VR Speed Factory
  1. arrowhead

arrowhead Proven Member

Joined Apr 19, 2011
    miami, Florida
    First of the year at Homestead, I have free tickets available.

This racing series is becoming more and more popular, at the last race in November, the MIAMI 500 we had an overflow crowd and the NASCAR stand had to be open.

This year an additional series is being added, "THE COPA MIL", the HOMESTEAD 200 MILES, then in June we will have The SUMMER 300, and in November, the 500 miler, these 3 races will make the THE COPA MIL.

These are not local events anymore it is turning into a truly international series, at the last race we had cars from 12 different countries.

PM me for free tickets or download them at FARAUSA.com

There will be races on Saturday and Sunday and tickets are good for both days the 22 and the 23 of February.

My DSM:
    1998 Eagle Talon TSi

Road Race Build

16g   manual