The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Exterior rubber seal care

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alot of folks say peanut butter or the oil, i used Gtechniq syrum and it seems to be good and protects well

I have never heard of Gtechniq syrum.

Peanut oil would probably be ok....

Gtechniq is not cheap by any means, its actually quite expensive for the amount you get but what it does and is designed for it does wonders, i use a few of their products,

Not to hijack this, but since the topic came up, is there anything specific to preserve drip rails the same way? My GS has drip rails that are nearly perfect, would be great to keep them this way.

Not to hijack this, but since the topic came up, is there anything specific to preserve drip rails the same way? My GS has drip rails that are nearly perfect, would be great to keep them this way.
I used as i said above for alot off my trim and rails,

I use
C5 wheel armour
C4 trim restorer
G1 and G4 smart glass

All work well but as i said kinda expensive, but worth it,
Wheels wash off well even race pad despoits and trim is black and well protected as it once was grey from old age.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back