The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

ECUflash EvoScan and EcuFlash tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You'll be fine, it appears to just be taking a while for everything to get set up fully. Hamish went to a new serial number system, website, and download infrastructure all at the same time. I know as much as it sucks to wait it is unfortunately just something that you'll likely have to do. I'm sure it wont be much longer.

Please excuse the basic question, but I have not gotten to try the whole ECUflash thing yet. Okay, I'm running a 99 GSX 5 speed ECU is stock and I am using ECU+ piggyback. I'm not quite ready to make the jump to the Ceddymod yet (and send him some money when I do) I need to have time to experiment... this is my daily driver and only driver :) I need to get through inspection this month and can't because I can't stop the P0300 code. Does anybody know if i can take my ECUflash and Openport 2.0 cable, read the factory ROM and the go into the periferary bits and turn off the "check for random missfire? I know that I can do it in the Ceddymod. This way I can at least get through inspection and have time to mess around later.

I appreciate it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back