The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

ECUflash EvoScan and EcuFlash tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, we don't know for sure, but please tell us when you get the cable.

Concerning other things, I will not update the article with Evo VIII stuff for now as we don't know about knock sensor compatibility and the rest of the sensors. But that seems a really nice option, so I'm following it very closely when I see something.

I am also trying to reach the Colby to get more information concerning what can be done about H8 CPUs.

Ok will do. I am waiting for the cable, my tranny (its at TRE) and my motor (which is almost done). After I get it back I will let yall know how it works. I also have a palm for logging so I will have somthing to compare it against.

It's quite possible that you will have to decrease the baud rate, the one I posted was for 97/98/99 ECUs. You might have to decrease it ~10 times. But I don't know for sure.

ewoevo, how is ecu flash better than dsmlink? Not doubting that may verywell be, just would like to know the comparison a little better. It's more affordable, for sure. And what else?

. . . but I was talked out of it by my mechanic because I dont know much about tuning and I didnt want to wake up one morning and have an issue that I couldnt fix.

:D What will happen one morning that wouldn't happen with a preset chip? It's not like you sleepwalk and monkey with your dsmlink settings. If you dial in a particular tune, it stays put. . . do you have battery connection problems with your 2g? Do you not have a computer to reflash the tune back if you disconnect your battery?

. . . According to all the information about evoscan in several forums, the 1995-1996 computers cause to slow of a data transfer rate to function well enough to log.

EDIT: madman types fast like a mad man :)

I do have a laptop and I'm buying another laptop that will always stay in my car. I have had a few issues with the ground to my battery. I figured he knew what he was talking about since he uses DSM link. I really don't know much about tuning.

Well. Fixing your battery ground is part of stage zero maintenance. So I don't think you should worry about it when it comes time for you to buy a tuning solution :thumb:

Ive had the car since 03. The ground thing only started this last year and might be fixed (not sure right now because there is no motor in it). Anyways I got a reply back about EvoScan working on my car.

"The newest versions will finally work on the 95-97 ECU's. I sent Hamish a 1995
ECU so he could break the protocol.
I think you do have to change the timing formula though, as he subtracts 10 from
it, and he shouldn't."

Since they are going to put in the evo ecu, will you be getting the how to for doing it yourself? I don't think many care that it can be done as much as HOW to do it. . . Most of us don't have the time, cash to go to RRE :). If we did we would just buy dsmlink and a 1995 eprom. The differences in all the sensors like the maf, and the whole fan control thing is what we'd all need to understand. Is the knock sensor the same, or close enough for the evo ecu to understand it correctly? What pins go where? I know that all this can be experimented with, but since they have the leg work already done apparently, . . . maybe I'm being greedy, but I want to get the details.

I agree with you. Here is the problem though: This looks way too easy to be true, and this is my daily driver.

So, I am actually expecting something to go wrong or not work. And although it looks increadibly easy to simply switch a few injector wires, I'm banking on some unanticiapted challenges that RRE is better equiped to deal with than myself.

If there are no other unanticipated issues, then great. If issues are discovered, RRE will try their best to solve them, and I will share the issues/fixes with the dsm community. The knowledge of how to accomplish this is what I'm searching for, and I think the cheapest, safest way to attain that knowledge is with RRE's help.

In my mind, this is the more logical approach.

Ok, is there someone who could send me a ROM image of his ECU to me, I have one GSX reference image I would like to compare with others. Basically I'm hoping to find if there is a check sum in there.

I guess the GST image would be the best bet, because GST had a speed limiter enabled contrary to GSX. So the ROMs should be different and so should the check sums, if there are any.

Currently I have a feeling that we might be unable to flash our code on ECU because the Flash memory is divided in blocks and we have a check sum for each block that is verified somewhere. Since we don't calculate check sums in our code, the flash just fails.

For me, I am hopefully because RRE has told me that they have personally seen many Evo VIII guys switch out their ECUs for 1G Eproms to run DSMLink...

So...

If a 1G Ecu can work in a 2G eclipse, and a 1G Ecu can work in an Evo VIII, why wouldn't an Evo VIII Ecu work in a 2G eclipse? In the math world, I believe this is referred to as the law of syllagism? ;)

...Results to come soon....

Here's a pm discussion I've been having with a gentleman who doesn't have posting privileges in the thread yet:

toddevo said:
dsm-onster said:
toddevo said:
hi ,,cant post in your thread evo ecu,, i have sucsessfully ran an evo3 same as your 2g engine i think on an evo 7 ecu ,, had to change some ecu pins around for fan control ,rescale inj 510 cc and maf also fit and wire an obd2 port and snip one wire to the ignitor to stablise the tachometer at idle also evo3 only has 2 wire o2 and no rear o2 these can be tuned off in the ecu along with immobiliser code apart from that it runs very very well. if you need any info or rom def files let me know. hope this works out for you ,,cheers todd
My friend, THANK YOU!!!!

The evo8 and evo7 ecu is intechangeable. . . This means that the knock, coolant, and all other sensors, other than the maf (the evo3 maf is just like the 2g maf) signals are the same to the ecu!!!! This what i'm looking for. I will post your pm in the thread unless you don't want me to.

Again thank you for taking the time to let me know this,

Matt

no worries post it up,, i found that the 7 ecu was easier in my case as my evo4 doesnt have egr valve hadware and no rear o2 sensor but i know of one evo 3 running evo8 ecu (4plug) as some of our evo8s have three 3plug ecu send me your e-mail and il send you on an evo7 ra rom with maf and inj rescaled for 510 cc inj (std evo3) and an evo8 rom with same ,, you will have to tune with ecuflash as these are car specific ,, these roms also have tephra mods switchable maps/valet mode/auto ics/cel on knock etc with valet mode as is inthe 7 ra rom to start the car press throttle to the floor switch on ign eng light flashes fast when the eng light flashes slowly let off the throttle and start as normal, you can change the settings as you wish also has 2 byte load and rpm you have to set buad rate to 62500 in evoscan as it logs faster

More Syllagism: If the evo3 ecu can be swapped for the evo7-8 ecu, and the evo3 ecu is just like the 2g ecu except for the MDP sensor and rear o2; then the evo7-9 ecu can swap in with out the need to swap in other sensor except for the maf, since the maf is the only sensor that is different. Which is a good thing, because the evo maf can read as much airflow as a 3" gm maf. But you can edit the maf hertz transfer function in the evo8 ecu with EcuFlash correct? So technically you don't need the evo8 maf, you just need the right code for the evo8 ecu.

Also, all you need from a JY is the ecu end of a 2g wiring harness and a 1g ecu plug, 2g knock sensor, 2g thermostat housing with the different 2g coolant sensors, the coolant sensor pigtail, and a 2g maf; and you can run a 2g ecu in your 1g. OR with the right code for the 2g maf sensor, an evo8 ecu in a 1g. . . Fully editable, knock count output, %IDC output, Faster/better proccessor, GREAT tunes designed for the evo have already been created for it.

Here's a pm discussion I've been having with a gentleman who doesn't have posting privileges in the thread yet:

More Syllagism: If the evo3 ecu can be swapped for the evo7-8 ecu, and the evo3 ecu is just like the 2g ecu except for the MDP sensor and rear o2; then the evo7-9 ecu can swap in with out the need to swap in other sensor except for the maf, since the maf is the only sensor that is different. Which is a good thing, because the evo maf can read as much airflow as a 3" gm maf. But you can edit the maf hertz transfer function in the evo8 ecu with EcuFlash correct? So technically you don't need the evo8 maf, you just need the right code for the evo8 ecu.

Also, all you need from a JY is the ecu end of a 2g wiring harness and a 1g ecu plug, 2g knock sensor, 2g thermostat housing with the different 2g coolant sensors, the coolant sensor pigtail, and a 2g maf; and you can run a 2g ecu in your 1g. OR with the right code for the 2g maf sensor, an evo8 ecu in a 1g. . . Fully editable, knock count output, %IDC output, Faster/better proccessor, GREAT tunes designed for the evo have already been created for it.

Very great info, thanks! I do believe EcuFlash has the ability to tweak maf hertz. I've never really looked into it, as I never had the need to.

Well, I highly believe we have our chips in Extended mode 4. Does anyone have that fuel definition map, so I could make sure it matches the layout of this mode?

How surprising...

It is a little off topic here but when I bought my turbo from RRE it took more than a month for me to get it and then they didn't even send me most of my parts. They kept telling me it would be just a day or two and then when I finally did get all of my parts my J-pipe leaked at the welds...they replaced that for free but it was still a PITA.

Hope you have better luck, most of my problem was that they couldn't get anyone to port it.

Anyways, I think you're right that they will be better prepared to take care of any problems with the install.

I know one thing for sure, the support for EvoScan sucks bad. I sent them a "high priority" email 4 or 5 days ago and still havnt gotten a reply from them. The question involved installing evoscan on windows 98 SE. Im starting to think I should have just stuck with my palm logging setup.

Windows 98 will be a problem. I originally tried to get a tablet I use for flashing and logging working with Windows 98, and I simply couldn't get the FTDI drivers to work regardless of the time I put into it. Windows 2000 works like a charm, however.

I know one thing for sure, the support for EvoScan sucks bad. I sent them a "high priority" email 4 or 5 days ago and still havnt gotten a reply from them. The question involved installing evoscan on windows 98 SE. Im starting to think I should have just stuck with my palm logging setup.

I had a question about my shipping date and they replied in 12 hours. As far as priority, your question was answered directly by the website here. The website also states that evoscan runs well on 300mhz machines. There arn't too many 300mhz machines with anything newer than windows 1998. . . "Basically if the laptop can run Windows fine, then the EvoScan software will also run." It was pretty clear to me. Is it about a problem you are having or whether they've gotten evoscan to work in the 98 SE environment.

. . .Maybe Logic had a problem with his software. Unless yours isn't working either.

The cable had to be shipped from another overseas location and I still got it in 10 days. I think they do fine.

Windows 98 will be a problem. I originally tried to get a tablet I use for flashing and logging working with Windows 98, and I simply couldn't get the FTDI drivers to work regardless of the time I put into it. Windows 2000 works like a charm, however.
The FTDI drivers is the same problem I am having.

You seriously want to put modern software onto an 11 year old operating system?
What do you expect of software developers?
YES IF I BUY A PRODUCT THAT SAYS ITS COMPATABLE WITH WINDOWS 98 THEN I EXPECT IT TO WORK ON WINDOWS 98. MY COMPUTER MEETS ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS AND WINDOWS 98 WORKS GREAT ON IT.

I had a question about my shipping date and they replied in 12 hours. As far as priority, your question was answered directly by the website here. The website also states that evoscan runs well on 300mhz machines. There arn't too many 300mhz machines with anything newer than windows 1998. . . "Basically if the laptop can run Windows fine, then the EvoScan software will also run." It was pretty clear to me. Is it about a problem you are having or whether they've gotten evoscan to work in the 98 SE environment.

. . .Maybe Logic had a problem with his software. Unless yours isn't working either.

The cable had to be shipped from another overseas location and I still got it in 10 days. I think they do fine.
I still havnt gotten a reply from them. How was my question answered on the website? The computer runs at over 400mhz and has windows 98. The laptops runs windows perfectly (and now it runs windows xp perfectly and the software no longer gets errors but thats not the point).
So yes my problem is that I cant get EvoScan to work on Windows 98 SE as it is advertised and I would like them to respond with an answer. They can obviously get it to work or they lied? So if they can get it to work then they need to update their instructions so that everyone with windows 98 can use it since we do pay for the cable and software. If it was free then I could car less but what happend to customer service?

YES IF I BUY A PRODUCT THAT SAYS ITS COMPATABLE WITH WINDOWS 98 THEN I EXPECT IT TO WORK ON WINDOWS 98. MY COMPUTER MEETS ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS AND WINDOWS 98 WORKS GREAT ON IT.
Could you tell us what exactly is not working? The application is written on .NET, I guess from the error messages I saw, so you will need it. It's a framework from Microsoft and you'll probably have to download it.

Do you have it, or is there another problem with the drivers or something? I know there are few bugs, but still, given the not so huge amount of customers for this product I wouldn't expect the software to be flawless.

I'd say it's pretty good for 20$

Could you tell us what exactly is not working? The application is written on .NET, I guess from the error messages I saw, so you will need it. It's a framework from Microsoft and you'll probably have to download it.

Do you have it, or is there another problem with the drivers or something? I know there are few bugs, but still, given the not so huge amount of customers for this product I wouldn't expect the software to be flawless.

I'd say it's pretty good for 20$

I have the framework installed. I got that error first and corrected it right away. The problem im having is that when I try to install the USB drivers it says to upgrade to a newer version of windows when I have a version of windows that it says it works with.
I wouldnt expect it to be flawless either but I would expect it to work on windows 98.
"Supported Operating Systems: x86 and 64 bit.
Windows XP (all Editions)
Windows Vista (all Editions) full control permissions needed to be added to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software, full control permissions needed to be added to the Evoscan installation folder.
Windows Server 2003 (all Editions)
Windows 98
Windows 98 Second Edition
Windows ME
Windows NT 4.0 with SP6a
Windows 2000"

And like you said they dont have a huge customer base yet I still havnt gotten a reply?
I read somthing that said they should reply back within 24hrs?

Like I said I already upgraded windows and the program is working on the Computer (although the car is almost finish I havnt tested it on it yet). I just want a reply from them since I took the time to type up all of that crap.

Ok, back to the EcuFlash topic. I gathered all the register initial value data of mode 4 in a table.

I got all data from the specification (http://www.xtreme3s.net/H8500/H8 539F.pdf), appendix C and reformatted for an easier lookup while reading specs. See below.

So, so far if we want to write our program to run on 98(late)/99 ECU we know the following:
ECU is in extended maximum mode 4 (or else you couldn't flash it).
While flashing, you basically have access to pages 2 and 3.
As far as I understood from all the sources, the total address space should be 64Kb (page0) + 128kb flash memory (page1+page2) + maybe some extra RAM, but I haven't seen anyone mentioning it, so maybe we don't have it.
Memory from 0x10000-0x13FFF is cloned to page0, area 0x0000-0x03FFF, which includes the vector interrupt table.
In the case of RESET (power on event) the CPU will read second byte from page0 to get base page, and next 2 bytes to get actual entry point of start up function (vector to entry point).
We also know the initial values in area 0xFE80-0xFFBF, that is, initial register values of most on board stuff.

Address;Module;Register;Initial value
0xFE80;Port 1;P1DDR;0x00
0xFE81;Port 2;P2DDR;0x00
0xFE82;Port 1;P1DR;0x00
0xFE83;Port 2;P2DR;0x00
0xFE84;Port 3;P3DDR;0xC0
0xFE85;Port 4;P4DDR;0x00
0xFE86;Port 3;P3DR;0xC0
0xFE87;Port 4;P4DR;0x00
0xFE88;Port 5;P5DDR;0x00
0xFE89;Port 6;P6DDR;0xE0
0xFE8A;Port 5;P5DR;0x00
0xFE8B;Port 6;P6DR;0xE0
0xFE8C;Port 7;P7DDR;0x00
0xFE8D;-;-;0xFF
0xFE8E;Port 7;P7DR;0x00
0xFE8F;Port 8;P8DR;Undetermined
0xFE90;-;-;0xFF
0xFE91;Port A;PADDR;0x80
0xFE92;Port 9;P9DR;Undetermined
0xFE93;Port A;PADR;0x80
0xFE94;Port B;PBDDR;0x00
0xFE95;Port C;PCDDR;0x00
0xFE96;Port B;PBDR;0x00
0xFE97;Port C;PCDR;0x00
0xFE98;Port B;PBPCR;0x00
0xFE99;Port C;PCPCR;0x00
0xFE9A;0CR;0CR;0xFF
0xFE9B;-;-;0xFF
0xFE9C;-;-;0xFF
0xFE9D;-;-;0xFF
0xFE9E;-;-;0xFF
0xFE9F;-;-;0xFF
0xFEA0;A/D converter;ADDR0H;0x00
0xFEA1;A/D converter;ADDR0L;0x00
0xFEA2;A/D converter;ADDR1H;0x00
0xFEA3;A/D converter;ADDR1L;0x00
0xFEA4;A/D converter;ADDR2H;0x00
0xFEA5;A/D converter;ADDR2L;0x00
0xFEA6;A/D converter;ADDR3H;0x00
0xFEA7;A/D converter;ADDR3L;0x00
0xFEA8;A/D converter;ADDR4H;0x00
0xFEA9;A/D converter;ADDR4L;0x00
0xFEAA;A/D converter;ADDR5H;0x00
0xFEAB;A/D converter;ADDR5L;0x00
0xFEAC;A/D converter;ADDR6H;0x00
0xFEAD;A/D converter;ADDR6L;0x00
0xFEAE;A/D converter;ADDR7H;0x00
0xFEAF;A/D converter;ADDR7L;0x00
0xFEB0;A/D converter;ADDR8H;0x00
0xFEB1;A/D converter;ADDR8L;0x00
0xFEB2;A/D converter;ADDR9H;0x00
0xFEB3;A/D converter;ADDR9L;0x00
0xFEB4;A/D converter;ADDRAH;0x00
0xFEB5;A/D converter;ADDRAL;0x00
0xFEB6;A/D converter;ADDRBH;0x00
0xFEB7;A/D converter;ADDRBL;0x00
0xFEB8;A/D converter;ADCSR;0x00
0xFEB9;A/D converter;ADCR;0x1F
0xFEBA;-;-;0xFF
0xFEBB;-;-;0xFF
0xFEBC;-;-;0xFF
0xFEBD;-;-;0xFF
0xFEBE;-;-;0xFF
0xFEBF;-;-;0xFF
0xFEC0;Serial communication interface 3;SMR;0x00
0xFEC1;Serial communication interface 3;BRR;0xFF
0xFEC2;Serial communication interface 3;SCR;0x00
0xFEC3;Serial communication interface 3;TDR;0xFF
0xFEC4;Serial communication interface 3;SSR;0x84
0xFEC5;Serial communication interface 3;RDR;0x00
0xFEC6;-;-;0xFF
0xFEC7;-;-;Undetermined
0xFEC8;Serial communication interface 1;SMR;0x00
0xFEC9;Serial communication interface 1;BRR;0xFF
0xFECA;Serial communication interface 1;SCR;0x00
0xFECB;Serial communication interface 1;TDR;0xFF
0xFECC;Serial communication interface 1;SSR;0x84
0xFECD;Serial communication interface 1;RDR;0x00
0xFECE;-;-;0xFF
0xFECF;-;-;Undetermined
0xFED0;Serial communication interface 2;SMR;0x00
0xFED1;Serial communication interface 2;BRR;0xFF
0xFED2;Serial communication interface 2;SCR;0x00
0xFED3;Serial communication interface 2;TDR;0xFF
0xFED4;Serial communication interface 2;SSR;0x84
0xFED5;Serial communication interface 2;RDR;0x00
0xFED6;-;-;0xFF
0xFED7;-;-;Undetermined
0xFED8;-;-;0xFF
0xFED9;-;-;0xFF
0xFEDA;Port A;PACR;0x90
0xFEDB;Port 6/7;P67CR;0x3E
0xFEDC;A/D converter;ADTRGR;0xFF
0xFEDD;-;-;0xFF
0xFEDE;Interrupt controller;IRQFR;0xF1
0xFEDF;Bus controller;BCR;0xBF
0xFEE0;Flash memory;FLMCR;0x00
0xFEE1;Flash memory;-;0xFF
0xFEE2;Flash memory;EBR1;0x00
0xFEE3;Flash memory;EBR2;0x00
0xFEE4;-;-;0xFF
0xFEE5;-;-;0xFF
0xFEE6;-;-;0xFF
0xFEE7;-;-;0xFF
0xFEE8;-;-;0xFF
0xFEE9;-;-;0xFF
0xFEEA;-;-;0xFF
0xFEEB;-;-;0xFF
0xFEEC;Flash memory;FLMER;0x71
0xFEED;Flash memory;FLMSR;0x7F
0xFEEE;-;-;0xFF
0xFEEF;-;-;0xFF
0xFEF0;Pulse width modulation timer 1;TCR;0x38
0xFEF1;Pulse width modulation timer 1;DTR;0xFF
0xFEF2;Pulse width modulation timer 1;TCNT;0x00
0xFEF3;Pulse width modulation timer 1;-;0xFF
0xFEF4;Pulse width modulation timer 2;TCR;0x38
0xFEF5;Pulse width modulation timer 2;DTR;0xFF
0xFEF6;Pulse width modulation timer 2;TCNT;0x00
0xFEF7;Pulse width modulation timer 2;-;0xFF
0xFEF8;Pulse width modulation timer 3;TCR;0x38
0xFEF9;Pulse width modulation timer 3;DTR;0xFF
0xFEFA;Pulse width modulation timer 3;TCNT;0x00
0xFEFB;Pulse width modulation timer 3;-;0xFF
0xFEFC;-;-;0xFF
0xFEFD;-;-;0xFF
0xFEFE;-;-;0xFF
0xFEFF;-;-;0xFF
0xFF00;Interrupt controller;IPRA;0x00
0xFF01;Interrupt controller;IPRB;0x00
0xFF02;Interrupt controller;IPRC;0x00
0xFF03;Interrupt controller;IPRD;0x00
0xFF04;Interrupt controller;IPRE;0x00
0xFF05;Interrupt controller;IPRF;0x00
0xFF06;Data transfer controller;-;Undetermined
0xFF07;Data transfer controller;-;Undetermined
0xFF08;Data transfer controller;DTEA;0x00
0xFF09;Data transfer controller;DTEB;0x00
0xFF0A;Data transfer controller;DTEC;0x00
0xFF0B;Data transfer controller;DTED;0x00
0xFF0C;Data transfer controller;DTEE;0x00
0xFF0D;Data transfer controller;DTEF;0x00
0xFF0E;-;-;Undetermined
0xFF0F;-;-;Undetermined
0xFF10;Watchdog timer;(TCSR);0x18
0xFF11;Watchdog timer;TCNT;0x00
0xFF12;-;-;0xFF
0xFF13;-;-;0xFF
0xFF14;Wait-state controller;WCR;0xF3
0xFF15;RAM controller;RAMCR;Undetermined
0xFF16;Bus controller;ARBT;0xFF
0xFF17;Bus controller;AR3T;0xEE
0xFF18;Bus controller;-;0xFF
0xFF19;SYSC;MDCR;Undetermined
0xFF1A;SYSC;SBYCR;0x7F
0xFF1B;SYSC;BRCR;0xFE
0xFF1C;SYSC;NMICR;0xFE
0xFF1D;SYSC;IRQCR;0xF0
0xFF1E;SYSC;(Write CR);Undetermined
0xFF1F;SYSC;RSTCSR;0x3F
0xFF20;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1CRH;0xC0
0xFF21;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1CRL;0x80
0xFF22;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1SRAH;0xE0
0xFF23;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1SRAL;0xE0
0xFF24;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1OERA;0x00
0xFF25;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);TMDRA;0x00
0xFF26;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1CNTH;0x00
0xFF27;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1CNTL;0x00
0xFF28;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1GR1H;0xFF
0xFF29;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1GR1L;0xFF
0xFF2A;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1GR2H;0xFF
0xFF2B;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1GR2L;0xFF
0xFF2C;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1DR1H;0xFF
0xFF2D;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1DR1L;0xFF
0xFF2E;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1DR2H;0xFF
0xFF2F;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1DR2L;0xFF
0xFF30;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);TSTR;0x80
0xFF31;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1CRA;0xF0
0xFF32;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1SRBH;0xF0
0xFF33;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1SRBL;0xF0
0xFF34;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1OERB;0x00
0xFF35;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);TMDRB;0xC0
0xFF36;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);-;0xFF
0xFF37;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);-;0xFF
0xFF38;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1GR3H;0xFF
0xFF39;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1GR3L;0xFF
0xFF3A;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1GR4H;0xFF
0xFF3B;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1GR4L;0xFF
0xFF3C;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1DR3H;0xFF
0xFF3D;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1DR3L;0xFF
0xFF3E;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1DR4H;0xFF
0xFF3F;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (1);T1DR4L;0xFF
0xFF40;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2CRH;0xC0
0xFF41;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2CRL;0xC0
0xFF42;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2SRH;0xE0
0xFF43;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2SRL;0xE0
0xFF44;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2OER;0x00
0xFF45;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);-;0xFF
0xFF46;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2CNTH;0x00
0xFF47;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2CNTL;0x00
0xFF48;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2GR1H;0xFF
0xFF49;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2GR1L;0xFF
0xFF4A;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2GR2H;0xFF
0xFF4B;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2GR2L;0xFF
0xFF4C;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2DR1H;0xFF
0xFF4D;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2DR1L;0xFF
0xFF4E;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2DR2H;0xFF
0xFF4F;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (2);T2DR2L;0xFF
0xFF50;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3CRH;0xC0
0xFF51;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3CRL;0xC0
0xFF52;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3SRH;0xE0
0xFF53;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3SRL;0xE0
0xFF54;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3OER;0x00
0xFF55;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);-;0xFF
0xFF56;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3CNTH;0x00
0xFF57;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3CNTL;0x00
0xFF58;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3GR1H;0xFF
0xFF59;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3GR1L;0xFF
0xFF5A;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3GR2H;0xFF
0xFF5B;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3GR2L;0xFF
0xFF5C;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3DR1H;0xFF
0xFF5D;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3DR1L;0xFF
0xFF5E;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3DR2H;0xFF
0xFF5F;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (3);T3DR2L;0xFF
0xFF60;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4CRH;0xC0
0xFF61;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4CRL;0xC0
0xFF62;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4SRH;0xE0
0xFF63;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4SRL;0xE0
0xFF64;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4OER;0x00
0xFF65;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);-;0xFF
0xFF66;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4CNTH;0x00
0xFF67;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4CNTL;0x00
0xFF68;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4GR1H;0xFF
0xFF69;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4GR1L;0xFF
0xFF6A;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4GR2H;0xFF
0xFF6B;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4GR2L;0xFF
0xFF6C;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4DR1H;0xFF
0xFF6D;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4DR1L;0xFF
0xFF6E;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4DR2H;0xFF
0xFF6F;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (4);T4DR2L;0xFF
0xFF70;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5CRH;0xC0
0xFF71;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5CRL;0xC0
0xFF72;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5SRH;0xE0
0xFF73;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5SRL;0xE0
0xFF74;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5OER;0x00
0xFF75;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);-;0xFF
0xFF76;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5CNTH;0x00
0xFF77;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5CNTL;0x00
0xFF78;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5GR1H;0xFF
0xFF79;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5GR1L;0xFF
0xFF7A;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5GR2H;0xFF
0xFF7B;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5GR2L;0xFF
0xFF7C;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5DR1H;0xFF
0xFF7D;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5DR1L;0xFF
0xFF7E;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5DR2H;0xFF
0xFF7F;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (5);T5DR2L;0xFF
0xFF80;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6CRH;0xC0
0xFF81;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6CRL;0xC0
0xFF82;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6SRH;0xF8
0xFF83;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6SRL;0xF8
0xFF84;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6OER;0xF0
0xFF85;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);-;0xFF
0xFF86;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6CNTH;0x00
0xFF87;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6CNTL;0x00
0xFF88;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6GR1H;0xFF
0xFF89;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6GR1L;0xFF
0xFF8A;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6GR2H;0xFF
0xFF8B;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);T6GR2L;0xFF
0xFF8C;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);-;0xFF
0xFF8D;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);-;0xFF
0xFF8E;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);-;0xFF
0xFF8F;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (6);-;0xFF
0xFF90;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7CRH;0xC0
0xFF91;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7CRL;0xC0
0xFF92;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7SRH;0xF8
0xFF93;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7SRL;0xF8
0xFF94;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7OER;0xF0
0xFF95;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);-;0xFF
0xFF96;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7CNTH;0x00
0xFF97;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7CNTL;0x00
0xFF98;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7GR1H;0xFF
0xFF99;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7GR1L;0xFF
0xFF9A;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7GR2H;0xFF
0xFF9B;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);T7GR2L;0xFF
0xFF9C;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);-;0xFF
0xFF9D;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);-;0xFF
0xFF9E;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);-;0xFF
0xFF9F;16-bit integrated timer pulse unit (7);-;0xFF
0xFFA0;Multiplier;MLTCR;0x38
0xFFA1;Multiplier;MLTBR;0x00
0xFFA2;Multiplier;MLTMAR;0x00
0xFFA3;Multiplier;MLTAR;0x00
0xFFA4;-;-;0xFF
0xFFA5;-;-;0xFF
0xFFA6;-;-;0xFF
0xFFA7;-;-;0xFF
0xFFA8;-;-;0xFF
0xFFA9;-;-;0xFF
0xFFAA;-;-;0xFF
0xFFAB;-;-;0xFF
0xFFAC;-;-;0xFF
0xFEED;-;-;0xFF
0xFFAE;-;-;0xFF
0xFFAF;-;-;0xFF
0xFFB0;Multiplier;CA;0x00
0xFFB1;Multiplier;(CA);0x00
0xFFB2;Multiplier;CB;0x00
0xFFB3;Multiplier;(CB);0x00
0xFFB4;Multiplier;CC;0x00
0xFFB5;Multiplier;(CC);0x00
0xFFB6;Multiplier;XH;Undetermined
0xFFB7;Multiplier;(XH);Undetermined
0xFFB8;Multiplier;H;Undetermined
0xFFB9;Multiplier;(H);Undetermined
0xFFBA;Multiplier;L;Undetermined
0xFFBB;Multiplier;(L);Undetermined
0xFFBC;Multiplier;MR;0x00
0xFFBD;Multiplier;(MR);0x00
0xFFBE;Multiplier;MMR;0x00
0xFFBF;Multiplier;(MMR);0x00

Maybe we will be able to figure out how to run tetris on our ECUs ROFL

Oh! your post lead me to believe you were wondering if evoscan will install on a laptop with windows 98SE.

I guess knowing ALL that was involved in the question would have been something to ask. I apologize.

I'd start another ticket.

The problem im having is that when I try to install the USB drivers it says to upgrade to a newer version of windows when I have a version of windows that it says it works with.

You could try to install drivers that come with ECU flash over at openecu.org, although EvoScan and OpenECU seem to be two independent organizations they both use Tetrix cables and their drivers should be interchangeable. I think I saw such suggestions over at Evo forums.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back