1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

For Sale EVO Brakes setup.

Posted by citymunky, Oct 22, 2018

Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. citymunky

citymunky Proven Member

Joined Dec 13, 2010
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Selling my EVO 8/9 Brake swap with about 1000 miles on the setup, all you need is new brake pads (I will include pads as a hold over from my EVO X, but you will need new pads.) and Rotors. Asking $450 plus shipping. (BLACK FRIDAY SALE $400 SHIPPED)

Save Big bucks by buying this setup. If you were to buy everything separately yourself I have the prices listed next to each part.

-Front EVO Calipers.(Remanufactured) ($418 new)
    - EVO Calipers mounting Brackets and H/W ($80)
    -Stainless Steel Brake Lines with brackets ($50 new with no brackers)
    -Modified 1g Non-ABS Hubs with new bearings ($70 not including labor cost for bearing install)

Willing to separate parts listed above if need be.

Open to trades for:
    -ECM V3 with or without ECU.
    -HKS 264 Camshafts
    -HKS Cam Gears (New Style)
    -Older Good Condition HKS parts like a EVC III, HKS Thottle Body Elbow, etc.
    -Injectors 750cc-1000cc
    -Good condition FP or EVO III exhaust manifold.
    -Galant VR-4 ETS intercooler kit.

Looking to a build period correct (1990s, early 2000s) 20g street car. Trades will be equal valve, cash on my end or your on your end depending on the trade.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. citymunky

citymunky Proven Member

Joined Dec 13, 2010
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Bump.

3. citymunky

citymunky Proven Member

Joined Dec 13, 2010
    Chesapeake, Virginia