The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Engine Bay [Merged 7-7] cleanup clean up unclutter tidy neat

Does the engine bay look better?

• Yes, it looks MUCH better than stock.

Votes: 42 89.4%
  • No, it looks g@y, you should have kept it stock.

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To actually clean off like road grime i use simple green and spray it all over, let it sit, and wash it off. Works great on the grime.

I bead blast my fuel rail and throttle bodies that I use/sell. Anything aluminum gets bead blasted and anything else gets powdercoated, unless it sees high temps (exhaust mani, o2 housing, exhaust housing on turbo). You can look at the pictures in my gallery (specifically the recent engine picture) to see what all I do with each part. If you want more pictures, let me know.

The parts that see high heat can be painted with high temp paint or even ceramic coated if you wanted (more money).

What's the media that you use? Glass or plastic?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back