The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

electrical

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19904G63turbo

Probationary Member
Jan 27, 2012
Chester, Connecticut
I have been having an issue with my car lately. Usually when you pull the key out of the ignition the seat belt should automatically re-track so you can get out of the car. Mine is not doing that has of yesterday. Also the radio likes to turn on and off as im driving. I have checked all the fuses and they are all fine. Its acting as thought it is not getting any power from the battery when the car is off and very little when the car is running. The battery is brand new

Last edited:
Make sure all your wiring is secure.
This can be cause by loose wires.

The radio turning on and off might be the ground could be loose or just a bad ground is your radio after market

i fixed the issue. happened to be a broken fuse for the alternator

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back