The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

El Paso

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys I'm playing with the idea of selling my gst that I bought. Its becoming a little to impratical for me. Figured I would give you guys first dibs. Modifications are on my profile its clean in and out. Has a few rust spots nothing to bad though. Only thing left to do on her is to change the water pump. Its got a small leak nothing to major. Just have to put coolant every couple days. Still runs and drives. Everything else is good from what I can see. Let me know your offer if you are interested. You can text me at 9157775433 after about a week or so I'll be putting it here locally on craigslist

Why dont i see any dsms at the drags?

I was able to do 13.04 last night. Hopefully next time i go ill break into the 12s.

Older chassis, parts are grossly overpriced, and of course the finickyness (is that a word, LOL) of the car in general. Just my opinion of course, but after tuning all makes and models over the last 20 years it is just the circle of things, Hondas are all but dead in the southwest too.

Did u go this week?

I saw two 2gs, two weeks ago. They ran 16's though. And no dsms last week

Older chassis, parts are grossly overpriced, and of course the finickyness (is that a word, LOL) of the car in general. Just my opinion of course, but after tuning all makes and models over the last 20 years it is just the circle of things, Hondas are all but dead in the southwest too.

Well older chassis should t stop anyone race any car. Modding any car is pricy but well worth it.

I guess people simply get enough of the deep pockets and turn to other things rather than performance!

Anyone have a banjo bolt that goes to the head they would sell me? Mine freaking snapped :ohdamn:

Found one!

Last edited:
Holy crap guys. There's hardly any activity out here in austin as far as dsms go. The forum is dead and to find anyone that knows what there doing its like finding a needle in a hay stack.
Did you move again? I know they used to have a very active group before the "Texas-DSM" forum died. Search for the Texas DSM group on FB and see if you can find anything that way.

Also I wanted to let all you guys know that we just had our 2nd event in the new El Paso SCCA Rallycross series this weekend and it was a blast (even despite the low turnout)!! Here is a slow motion video of one of our Evo's beautifully drifting through a long sweeper at the Rallyx:

Slow motion AWD Evo RallyX Drift - YouTube

For those of you who aren't familiar with Rallycross, it is basically Autox on a flat dirt surface (no jumps or cliffs). There are separate classes for 2WD and AWD so if you have a GS/GST don't worry, you won't be racing against Evo's or STI's.

If anyone wants to come out and have some fun with is in the dirt, our next event is coming up on Sunday, June 29th at San Felipe Park in Fabens, TX (which is about 15 minutes from the east side of El Paso). Here is the link to register and get more info: https://www.motorsportreg.com/event...pe-park-scca-pan-american-275218#.U4v0tha9LCR

Also here is a link to the FB event page which will be updated with any changes or info up to and including the day of the event: https://m.facebook.com/events/548794858563360

Does anyone know if i can remove my transfer case and complete driveshaft?

Will i be able to drive as if it was a gst without jeopardizing anything else? I have an lsd rear End.

Thanks for any help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back