The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

El Paso

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IF you have an HTC phone OR THE MARKET as some SAY .........download an app for it...........or MIL flash whatever its called

I don't know what type of phone you're talking about but I know I don't have one, LOL. My phone doesn't have apps.

Hey guys we need to set a date/time/place for this gtg. May is already half over. Lets go with the last weekend, post which day works best for you and we'll go with what works for the majority. Here are the choices for the date:
Friday, May 28 at 6:00pm
Saturday, May 29 at 6:00pm
Sunday, May 30 at 1:00pm

I'd like to do a cookout, I'm willing to bring burgers and hot-dogs if others bring drinks, ice, buns, chips, etc. If everyone just brings 1 thing it should work out and be enough.

Also we need a location, say what side of town works best for you and suggest a location if you can. I was kind of thinking Album Park on the east side, its big and has grills I think. jjm96gst suggested Tobin Park in the north east. I'm open to all ideas.

Families are welcome, don't be afraid to bring your wife/girlfriend/kids/parents. Just looking for a fun get together to meet each other and of course show off our DSMs! Let's get it going!

To summarize: post which day works best, what you want to bring, and an idea on a location. Feel free to PM me.

I don't know what type of phone you're talking about but I know I don't have one, LOL. My phone doesn't have apps.

Hey guys we need to set a date/time/place for this gtg. May is already half over. Lets go with the last weekend, post which day works best for you and we'll go with what works for the majority. Here are the choices for the date:
Friday, May 28 at 6:00pm
Saturday, May 29 at 6:00pm
Sunday, May 30 at 1:00pm

I'd like to do a cookout, I'm willing to bring burgers and hot-dogs if others bring drinks, ice, buns, chips, etc. If everyone just brings 1 thing it should work out and be enough.

Also we need a location, say what side of town works best for you and suggest a location if you can. I was kind of thinking Album Park on the east side, its big and has grills I think. jjm96gst suggested Tobin Park in the north east. I'm open to all ideas.

Families are welcome, don't be afraid to bring your wife/girlfriend/kids/parents. Just looking for a fun get together to meet each other and of course show off our DSMs! Let's get it going!

To summarize: post which day works best, what you want to bring, and an idea on a location. Feel free to PM me.

You know Im in, any time is good for me. And guys it does not have to be at that park. If you have any other suggestions go ahead and let us know. 9!'clipseDOHC I dont get on here as much as I used to, so just send me a text with whatever everyone decides.

Alright I'm in on this too :D but I can't friday or sat cause my moms bday is sat and probably celebrate It friday and the ufc fight is sat that I wanna watch so bad and 6pm seems late sunday at 1pm sounds perfect though. Oh and I think album park is a good for me.

anything is good for me and album park or tobin will be good... any one going to the drags today "friday" they will be having the lights and slips today"friday" im not sure about the price tho

how about ASCARATE PARK... Im very way out west.......but really dont matter just throwing suggestions....sat and sun are good for me whatever time. I can bring chips, dip, ice...........

AND FOR THE ??? ABOUT DD ITS BEEN CLOSED FOR ALMOST 2yrs
I THINK THIS IS WAHT ITS CALLED AND NEW LOCATION
[url=http://www.southwestdrags.com

^^+1 yea the desert demonds have been closed for long time the drags now are on clint exit if your going i-10 east you'll see it on the left side

Hey guys names Joe just got my dam last Sunday! Seems like a great car so far, just real slow accelerating at first. looking for a good cold air intake to throw in but can't find them anywhere! Any suggestions? I'm down to meet up or hit the drags with someone, FYI today's my bday! 22 years young!

Mrdjc pm me if you WANT to go ill give you my number...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN

beniger.. its pasiing the truck stops the next exit "clint" get out on that one then make a u-turn goin west and its right their you'll see some bright yellow polls

Last edited:
hey im down to do it sat or sunday... and im willing to pitch in for food as well..

also the track supposed to be opened 2nite ### of test and tune for the points series race sat the 15th..

Ok Sunday, May 30th at 1:00pm it is. Ascarate Park sounds good to me, does anyone know if they have grills? We are going to need a head count for food, I'm bringing 2. Also start volunteering what you want to bring.

Aight so im thinking about going out to the track sunday night like 730 anyone wanna meet up and head out there pm me.. hoping 2 time my car b4 i start upgrading and putting more parts on it
i f anyone down hit me up

does anyone know where i can find a cheap 1g awd with tranny going to sell my fwd for some loot i have motor i'm building just want the extra wheels for my holset

I have a 1g awd for sell. Scroll back a few pages. . Hit me up for details. . 915-526-3237 Andrew.

El Paso DSM Spring Cookout and Cruise

Ok, Ascarate Park it is. Sunday, May 30 at 1:00pm.
Those attending:
9!'clipseDOHC - 1g - 2 attending - bringing hamburgers and hot dogs
sek_phox - 2g - 3 attending - bringing chips and dip
b3n_91 - 2g - 2 attending - bringing hot dog and hamburger buns
jjm96gst - 2g - 2 attending - bringing drinks, ice, and condiments
Copper90 - 1g - 3 attending - bringing potato salad and drinks
yoshi_tony - 2g - 4 attending - bringing plates and napkins
tank2220 - 2g - ? attending - bringing ???
Post how many are attending and what you're bringing and I'll add you to the list. This is in less then 2 weeks so lets get this rolling!

We still need: lettuce and tomatoes, some sides (baked beans, etc.), utensils for sides, maybe cookies, and anything else you can think of.

Last edited:
i am down for this. it sounds good. i can bring the hamburgers. but we for sure need lots of pepole to go....

i am down for this. it sounds good. i can bring the hamburgers. but we for sure need lots of pepole to go....

I'm already bringing the burgers, check post #147 just a fews posts up, it will tell you who is bringing what and what we still need brought. Also how many will be attending?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back