The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

El Paso

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welcome back jjm96gst

9!'clipseDOHC do you work in border patrol over their by montana ### i've seen your car when i go pick up my little brother from that academy thing at mattox

anyone going to the dsm shoot out in san antonio in june 20th?

Im going for sure only thing it would stop me is i dont have an eclipse running....

we should meet up right before so we can all go together who ever is interested in going

BTW my dsm is still up and running just naturally aspirated. I'm just waiting on Serg to call me that my engine is back from the machine shop. As soon as my turbo engine is ready I'll do the swap that same week.

So how did you do at the track? What did you get your 1/4 mile down to? 60'?

I don't know they don't have it timed anymore. It felt a lot better though.

welcome back
jjm96gst

Thanks I'm glad to be back

well we should all get together... and we all know guys who have DSMs that arent on here... let them know... however, where ever we go, we will do the speed limit... the state police aledged that jim96gst and i were doing 106 on I10 the last we met....LOL...

well we should all get together... and we all know guys who have DSMs that arent on here... let them know... however, where ever we go, we will do the speed limit... the state police aledged that jim96gst and i were doing 106 on I10 the last we met....LOL...

+1 :thumb:

Last edited:
Hey guys my swap is done! Check it out here in my blog (it's got pictures and video) I am now turbocharged! I big thanks to Ray and Serg from Luna Performance for building my block for me.

As far as the get together, I'm out 'til mid May. I've got some personal stuff and then I'll be out of the state for a bit. If its after that though, I'm all in! Also I'll be working days so anytime after 6pm will work best for me too. My vote is for a cookout GTG late in May. Somewhere on the east side, Album park is a suggestion, any other ideas?

Also about the Texas Mitsubishi Shootout in San Antonio on June 20th. I'm seriously considering going. I should be ready to run by then. Who else is thinks they will be ready and wants to go?

so i got a question.. if i got 2 big 16g turbos would i be able 2 swap the turbo housing on one turbo 2 the other one..

^^^ we have 8 cars going for sure to san antonio and were leaving either friday or saturday to go clubing out their....so if your interested in doin that pm me

For San Antonio I won't be able to leave until Saturday morning. I'm excited about it though! My exhaust just got here, I'll get it on soon and start putting some miles on my new engine.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back