The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

El Paso

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, I am currently selling my 92 GSX with the 6/4 combo and 158,XXX on the odometer. The car will have new front tires on it before it is sold. Along with the car will come a 50 trim turbo set-up. The car does have new front cv axles, slave cylinder, rebuilt tranny with HWSP, new struts for the front, new wheel bearing for the back, and a brand new clutch. The set-up will include everything but a fuel pump. I am asking 5,000. But I am negotiable. I might also entertain trades. If you are interested contact me at 915-526-3237 my name is Andrew. On to the pics!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

does anybody know how to check the eng light on a 90 gsx.. need help..

Hey guys, I am currently selling my 92 GSX with the 6/4 combo and 158,XXX on the odometer. The car will have new front tires on it before it is sold. Along with the car will come a 50 trim turbo set-up. The car does have new front cv axles, slave cylinder, rebuilt tranny with HWSP, new struts for the front, new wheel bearing for the back, and a brand new clutch. The set-up will include everything but a fuel pump. I am asking 5,000. But I am negotiable. I might also entertain trades. If you are interested contact me at 915-526-3237 my name is Andrew. On to the pics!

did i see you in autozone on dyer about a month ago???

hey im here in 915 too recently got a 98 gst spyder. i fell in love with dsms when i got my first 97 eclipse rs back in dec of 08(pics in my gallery soon be puttin some of my gst). I got in a car accident in jan of this year and just had to get another eclipse, of course gst or gsx. Still miss my old rs though.

hey im here in 915 too recently got a 98 gst spyder. i fell in love with dsms when i got my first 97 eclipse rs back in dec of 08(pics in my gallery soon be puttin some of my gst). I got in a car accident in jan of this year and just had to get another eclipse, of course gst or gsx. Still miss my old rs though.
very nice spyder... welcome:hellyeah:

im coming back from over seas in may any one wanna cruise... cant wait 2 get back behind the wheel..=)

Yeah, if it was the one up on dyer right across the street from the carwash by transmountian. I was checking out your car.

you should of stopped that was a pretty clean 1g...well if you still have your car in about 2 weeks you should crruise it with us man

Yeah for sure man. Hit me up.

UPDATE: Drop in price! For the car and the turbo system, which includes everything needed to install (turbo, manifold, wg, BOV, FMIC w/ piping, oil lines, MAFT, injectors, dumped 02 housing).

New price is 4800. Mind you, the turbo kit is NOT installed. Need this thing gone. Somebody buy it! My number is 915 526 3237.

Might also take trades for it. If you have something nice let me know!

Andrew

Yeah for sure man. Hit me up.

UPDATE: Drop in price! For the car and the turbo system, which includes everything needed to install (turbo, manifold, wg, BOV, FMIC w/ piping, oil lines, MAFT, injectors, dumped 02 housing).

New price is 4800. Mind you, the turbo kit is NOT installed. Need this thing gone. Somebody buy it! My number is 915 526 3237.

Might also take trades for it. If you have something nice let me know!

Andrew
how much do u want for just the turbo set up? and what exactly in the set up?:hmm:

im coming back from over seas in may any one wanna cruise... cant wait 2 get back behind the wheel..=)
:thumb:1st off thx for being over there for our country.. second lets hit up to cruise as soon as u get back..:hellyeah:

4500$ is the lowest I can go for the car and the set-up! Comon guys somebody snatch this thing up!

Serg I sent you a pm. Hit me back if you are still interested.

Here are the pictures of the turbo kit. I have to still find the injectors and translator.

Intake pipe and kn filter

Turbo,mani,o2 housing,etc.

Intercooler with all piping,greddy bov, except for Throttle body elbow

Punishment racing 1g radiator with fans

I am asking 1900 for this set-up. Maybe just a tad more with injectors. If you are interested in this set-up and the car, I will give you everything for 4500$.

how much do u want for just the turbo set up? And what exactly in the set up?:hmm:

:thumb:1st off thx for being over there for our country.. Second lets hit up to cruise as soon as u get back..:hellyeah:

hey man no problem .. But cant wait 2 get back in may look up some cruises going down i should be on the east side of ep when i get back...
Im gunna have 2 work on my car a lil bit when i get back just got some new upgrades ill put in..

new bov, uip, mbc just little things i can done in a couple of days.. where do u guys usually cruise at?

Thanks man.... Feels great to be back home. I sent you a PM with my number. You got your car up and running yet?

BTW my dsm is still up and running just naturally aspirated. I'm just waiting on Serg to call me that my engine is back from the machine shop. As soon as my turbo engine is ready I'll do the swap that same week.

So how did you do at the track? What did you get your 1/4 mile down to? 60'?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back