The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECUflash Ecu flash error

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuna_no_crust

Proven Member
Nov 17, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Hey guys so recently my laptop has stop connecting with my ecu. I'm running the h8 black box ecu out of a 98 in a 97, I have everything open port 2.0 cable. Flash connector. Now when I got to try to read/write the ecu I get an error that say error connecting.see log. At the bottom of the log says interface close. Also evoscan works fine and logs with no problem. Battery voltage is 12.20. Any advice on what might be the problem? Thanks in advance

I've seen posts by others who, it turns out, have loose pins in the OBDII port. When the cable is plugged in, it was pushing the OBDII pins out the back a little.

It is up to date. And I'll check that out.
But an obd scanner works just fine tho!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back