The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ecmlink

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b00zt3d spyd3r

Proven Member
Feb 25, 2016
Lawton, Oklahoma
well I finally did it. I ordered ecm/dsm link. I've been watching videos and doing a lot of reading on it. I feel like now all I need to learn is where everything is at in the program. How hard is it to get dialed in once installed? I'm a total newb with link as I've been stuck on safc-2 since I got the car.

there should be 2 files in the "datalog" folder already that ECMlink gives you. I believe they are pulls for the 16g setup they have.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch and follow the videos when you get it all hooked up. This will make your life a lot easier and save everyone time if you have a problem. I was completely new to tuning and with the videos and some help from here my car seems to do well! good luck!

there should be 2 files in the "datalog" folder already that ECMlink gives you. I believe they are pulls for the 16g setup they have.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch and follow the videos when you get it all hooked up. This will make your life a lot easier and save everyone time if you have a problem. I was completely new to tuning and with the videos and some help from here my car seems to do well! good luck!
Yeah I found them finally. Trying to learn the program and where everything is at. Thanks everyone

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back