The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

e85 with evo 8 injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natertater

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2008
san diego, California
hey everyone! i was wanting to run e85 on my car, since its a little over 2.50 a gallon, and i dont drive the car much. right now i have evo 8 injectors, and a 2g maf sitting in the car. would this be ok to run e85 in there with stock boost? they are roughly 28% larger injectors to compensate for stoich. also, if i were to do the e85, should i keep with the stock 1g MAF (since airflow is right for stock inj) or use the 2g (which leans it out more?)

eventually my plans are hx35, speed density, 3" and e85 on some big mamma injectors, maybe a dual stock fuel pump, or dual 190's:hellyeah:

Last edited:
dude, i left to go underway for a while and this thread blows up LOL. well, the cheap h1c never happened...wife said no...again

dude, i left to go underway for a while and this thread blows up LOL. well, the cheap h1c never happened...wife said no...again
Tuners works underway man. :shhh: Its just fighting the crappy load times because of the bandwidth and inconvenient web tier hours that make it frustrating.
You go out to sea for weeks/months at a time busting your a$$ and your wife still governs how you spend your cash? WTF In my experience its A LOT easier to ask for forgiveness then beg for permission.

:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back