The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Dynoed the 74mm - New Best 835AWHP @ 46psi!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fair enough! Stock TB and 2.5 IC cold side? What intercooler were you running?

2.5" all around with a non turbo throttle body. No idea what the intercooler is because was on the car when I bought it.

Ah. Dimensions at least? Does it look "ebay"? :coy:

The end tanks might be homemade. It's probably 10.5" tall and it's only a 3" core. Short route style intercooler. If you have anymore questions p.m. me so we don't clutter this thread.

The end tanks might be homemade. It's probably 10.5" tall and it's only a 3" core. Short route style intercooler. If you have anymore questions p.m. me so we don't clutter this thread.

Agreed- thanks!

Also if a Moderator wants to "separate" the 2.5 piping talk from Tim's thread it would be much appreciated.

2.5" all around with a non turbo throttle body. No idea what the intercooler is because was on the car when I bought it.

9.20s with your current turbo, at that boost? If that's so, it'll make your car the fastest Dsm on that turbo. I just changing setup, but I went 146 mph or a 114mph in the 1/8 with the bullseye t/3 version. On that pass, it looked me out of 4th and finally went on on the 3rd try.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back