The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

General Dyno results are in guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SasaniFab

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2013
Mexico, Connecticut
Ok boys I finally made the trip, the cars running great. I've been doing my homework and have been working on the tuning. I'll have the video posted shortly

Attachments

• IMG_2864.JPG
    IMG_2864.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 349
I was running a very conservative tune, very conservative timing and a little rich for e85. Def has a lot more in her

The really amazing thing. Ecm link had me at 600hp 400ft lbs... I hit 570 440. If you go by airflow alone is dead nuts

I really gotta thank everyone.....to everyone to helped me in any way. I really appreciate it. And to get off topic. Look what came in the mail. Brand new oem head , paid 450. So now I have 4 heads, 4 blocks,3 cranks... 1 new oem 6 bolt crank, 2 new oem heads. So beautiful...

Attachments

• IMG_2870.JPG
    IMG_2870.JPG
    265.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2869.JPG
    IMG_2869.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2871.JPG
    IMG_2871.JPG
    398.1 KB · Views: 118
How did you acquire that many new heads in a week or two?!? Congrats on the numbers

.82 ar, the car was running rich on spool. Raif had to go so I didn't get to much time to tune. The car hauls ass.....
Ain't it fun? I know I have encouraged and poked at you but I new your car had it in it! My car feels very well and if Raif was within reach, I'd have the tune I need. Congratulations on the car. You shifting about 8500 like me for the 115 into 4th? My car back halfs super hard. You should be smilin from ear to ear!!!

Congrats man! I must have mjssed it what turbo? And where did you find a new head! Lucky!
6266 dbb, I left some power on the table for some safety, the car was very rich on spool. I def could of improved the tune just didn't have time. The good thing is I'm starting to get a hang of ecm link. The more I use it the more I love it. The head, funny story... someone from the site messaged me and was like hey look on eBay. The crazy thing is that I check it daily but the person who listed it didn't use the correct words like dsm 4g63 etc so it didn't come up in my searchs. The head is mint.

Ain't it fun? I know I have encouraged and poked at you but I new your car had it in it! My car feels very well and if Raif was within reach, I'd have the tune I need. Congratulations on the car. You shifting about 8500 like me for the 115 into 4th? My car back halfs super hard. You should be smilin from ear to ear!!!
Car guys are funny, so I went to the dyno and I'm in the passenger seat. We would do a pull and he would get out of the car when I was making adjustments. Almost like I'm not paying for a tune so even asking questions are out of the question. Like I said all along...I built it, so I should tune it. It's really not hard....if I had a dyno I could do it no problem. Tuning on the street is a pain in the f***ing ass.

Sure as hell makes it alot easier huh? I am very stoked for you because I think I know how your car feels to you. Nice street beast. I see smiles on your face when you get to show off.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back