The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Dyno Day in San Bernardino

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry L

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 4, 2003
HEMET, California
Ok you guys wanted it so I talked to my tuner and he say the first 15 peeps that IM me to set up a Dyno day he'll do each of us for $50.00. Thats full Air/Fuel on (Wideband) and dial in our AFC's, Cam Gears, FPRs. FWD RWD only.

What day? I need a little notice because I work weekends. What's the place called?

I got a PM from LarryL and he said on the 18th me and my brother (510) are going. Should be lots of fun if we get more people and its a great oppourtunity to get everything tuned and see how much power we can make.

Hmm, the 18th...? What time? Maybe I can switch shifts. Let me know so I can start working on it.

Well today i got my schedule and on the 18th I work from 9am-3pm. I wont be able to change my schedule but hopefully I can still make it to the dyno day if its later in the day but if not im going to have to miss out.

Well guys to dyno 15 cars takes a while. The shop opens at 9am and stays open till 6pm. So driving time from Elsinore should put Turbo Larry right around 4:30 or so...Should be OK. I just need a confirmation on how many peeps are going. Cuz I need At least 10. I have 6 so far. :dsm:

The 18th is no good because he has a car in the D1 Event at California Speedway. So he asked if we could come on the 17th, or Jan 8th. Any day during the week is fine too.

I think the 8th would be better becuase I know Id be able to reserve the whole day off and I think we would be able to get more people to go becuase the 18th isnt really that far away and the 8th would give people time to get ready.

Any day i dont really care, more time = more mods i can get in the meantime though.

Yes I say we do it for january then I can go for sure! oh and get more things installed.

OK Jan 8th it is than...Sweet if you can come too Dan..It would be great to see you again.
Alrighty than I have almost enough peeps nowI need an IM from everyone planning on attending to confirm so I can calculate how much time we'll need. And also to ensure that we have a minimum of 10 peeps or a maximum of 15...I have personally spoke with about 6 of you but even if I have IM me anyway to confirm...Exept VR's ugly ass JK.

hey im defintely in for the 18th or whatever day it is, need to tune the AFC

Eric C

So when is the exact day we will be having the dyno day so I can reserve the day off.

Confirmed members for Dyno Dayon January 8th.:

VRMAN (+2)
LarryL
Screaming beeoch
Kenetic Boost( +1)
Shadowulf
Eric C
Mugsy
Steel_3d

So far 11 confirmed. Still waiting for Turbolarry, and DSMSpyder99 to confirm. :dsm:

Here is the address for CHM Auto
160 S. "D" Street
San Bernardino, Ca 92401

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back