The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G Duplicate pls delete

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

911gdsmboostin

Proven Member
Sep 5, 2014
Irwin, Pennsylvania
Hey guys feel bad starting a thread for this but i cant find any type of info for this one.

Im working on putting a new engin bay fuse block harness on my car. As someone hacked the old one. Running the wires inside on drivers side and everything has its place except 1 connector that is part of the interior harness. Neither wiring harness i have has a plug for it and im unsure what its for or if i need it. Honestly would just like to know what it is. This pic its hard to tell where it is but its directly behind the driver side fuse block the engin bay harness has 2 plugs to go to this area and plug in 1 connector i believe to be a 16 pin the other like a 6 or 7 pin then their just this lone 3pin. Any info would be nice thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back