The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSMTuners Sponsored Greg Collier "WINS" 2005 Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Collier said:
I have so many race tapes it's ridiculous... Between "work" and preparing for races I don't have the time to digitize and get them up on a site. They just sit there and collect dust :sosad:

I'm sure you could send them to someone to digitize them all. I'd gladly do it if I had the hardware.

mavisky said:
I'm sure you could send them to someone to digitize them all. I'd gladly do it if I had the hardware.

I'll fly you out to San Diego for a week to work off my computer :tease: It's only been in the high seventies though... damn it's cold :cool:

Congrats on the win! After reading you stories I've changed my plans for my car from drag racing to road racing. You are a great writer, and kept me on the edge of my seat with all of your write ups. You have done a great service representing this community and these cars out on the track. Great driving! More so in a front wheel drive car none the less!

Have a merry christmas, and I look forward to more of those write ups!! :thumb: :dsm: :talon: :rocks:

pianoman said:
Congrats on the win! After reading you stories I've changed my plans for my car from drag racing to road racing. You are a great writer, and kept me on the edge of my seat with all of your write ups. You have done a great service representing this community and these cars out on the track. Great driving! More so in a front wheel drive car none the less!

Have a merry christmas, and I look forward to more of those write ups!! :thumb: :dsm: :talon: :rocks:

That's a definite transition from drag to road racing.

I'm glad you liked the commentaries, I was a bit concerned that they'd get boring with the same old stories at the track. I guess there's always something new going on when you're racing...

It'll be good to have another DSM on the track, maybe someday we'll take over :sneaky:

And Merry Christmas to you and have a Happy New Year!!! :D

Greg

Greg- congrats man that kicks a$$.

I just read how good of a year you had. :thumb: i would have posted sooner but my year went to hell with racing and well, it has been 3 or 4 months since i have been on. I am really pumped to see you whop some butt in a DSM, i am just dumbfounded now :p so on that note.. much respect from a fellow race! :dsm:

Slapnut said:
Greg- congrats man that kicks a$$.

I just read how good of a year you had. :thumb: i would have posted sooner but my year went to hell with racing and well, it has been 3 or 4 months since i have been on. I am really pumped to see you whop some butt in a DSM, i am just dumbfounded now :p so on that note.. much respect from a fellow race! :dsm:

It has been a while... Thank you, it was a good season and definitely a long season. Now they want me to do it all over again in 2006 OMG

We'll see :shhh:

Greg :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back