The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

dsm's in wichita area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm going to be running in a weekend or week and a half so lets do this sometime soon. Would like to meet some new dsmers around this area.

I am in Wichita! Just picked up my DSM, probably have seen me out in my camaro on several occasions though. Lol.

LOL sorry i dont check the midwest section as oftin as i should LOL, my cars up and running just have to work out all the damn electrical bugs now...... but i plan on doin a bbq sometime after the first of the yr maybe early march once it starts to warm up again. if anyone would be interested in coming shoot me an pm on here or shoot me a text on my cell 316-300-1135

Wonder how many of you still on here. I'd like to meet up with any fellow DSM'er.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back