The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

dsm's in wichita area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kccombs

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2011
wichita, Kansas
It has been awhile since ive seen any post for wichita. Seeing if there are other people in wichita now days that would like to meet up and hang out...

We will all need to get together 1 of these times. Hopefully when im talons done for good. And adams is done.

It has been awhile since ive seen any post for wichita. Seeing if there are other people in wichita now days that would like to meet up and hang out...

Im in wichita im in the process of buying this dsm at a junkyard I found by accident maybe you could help me check it out? You would know more about what it cost for if it even worth saving

well i finally bought a 92 eclipse GS NA A/T got it home did some test and motor is shot #1 got 75lbs #2 0lbs #3 20lbs #4 50lbs anyone have a motor that runs laying around by chance i found one in topeka for 500 but i hate to drive up there let me know what you have if i have to pay a little more thats fine it was going to gas anyway thanks

Well I missed IFO. Maybe. Next time still trying to work the kinks out in My car, is anyone good with problem solving transmission? I could really use the help motor runs great now but tranny giving me problems

Fellow dsmer here should be running by the end of this week :) how you doing Brandon,Adam,Hugo? Hows that interior treating you hugo?

Pics or its not in yet LOL..... btw I coulda used it now got the nasty ass grey leather in my new eclipse LOL.

it sucks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so when we gonna do this meet? wichita is a really good area and a few more people would show up with this meet in wichita.

sorry wrong thread for the wichita thing LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back