The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink Dsmlink with wideband not hooked up yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gGst98

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 3, 2010
Concord, North_Carolina
So this weekend I put on my down pipe, 95 ECU with link V3, and my wideband LC1. Everything is in and wired, went to remove the o2 (rear) so I can put in the WB. Got out torch and impact gun as even with my 3 foot breaker bar it wouldn't budge. Heated it up and took the gun to it. Well it stripped. Completely rounded off. So now my questions are

1. Given the fact I'm stock except 2.5-3" exhaust, no cat and 14b at 12psi, I shuld be ok to run the ECU so I can turn off the rear o2 check engine light? The ECU is set up for a stock 98 from ECM link.

2. Shuld I go ahead and calibrate the WB and just leave it un hooked until I get my DP to my welder? Or would it not be good for it and I shuld unwire it for now? I kinda thought if I calibrate it and wait all it will say is 14.7 all the time right? Kinda think it would be ok, but I don't know.

Thanks in advance.

Nvm I just pulled the fuse to the lc1, and it's running just fine. Now I gata get link to connect. Thanks guys you can erase this thread.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back