1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

DSMLINK v3 Texas tuners**

Posted by DiamondStar90, Jul 29, 2012

Please Support STM Tuned
  1. DiamondStar90

DiamondStar90 Proven Member

Joined Oct 9, 2010
    Waco, Texas
    hey a buddy of mine has a car that needs to be tuned and would like to know if anyone close or around central texas area that is good at tuning with dsmlink

thanks

2. SpiderGST

SpiderGST Proven Member

Joined Sep 13, 2011
    Frisco, Texas
    Don't know any places in the waco area but there is a shop in DFW called PRT performance that does tunes with link or also get on the local forums and ask around.

3. TexasTurbo

TexasTurbo Proven Member

Joined Jan 19, 2011
    Austin, Texas
    PM me.

4. dalesmitsu

dalesmitsu Proven Member

Joined Jul 23, 2006
    North Canton, Ohio
    Do you also mean Snyder, Texas also.

5. Sebba

Sebba Banned Member

Joined May 11, 2006
    Austin, Texas
    JMS in San Antonio is the shiznet.

MZM Performance here in Austin is also awesome with the 4G63, and the owner/tuner is known all over the country for his work.

6. DSMReviver

DSMReviver Proven Member

Joined Mar 4, 2008
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Is there a shop that is familiar with ecmlink with awd dyno in Dallas/Plano area?

My DSM:
    1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Showcar Build

T25   manual
  7. SpiderGST

SpiderGST Proven Member

Joined Sep 13, 2011
    Frisco, Texas
    Yes sir. PRT Performance. He had a dyno and is a awesome tuner.

8. Boostdriven

Boostdriven Supporting Member

Joined Jan 7, 2010
    Pasco, Washington
    You don't always have to have a dyno to tune a car. Every car I've ever tuned I did it on the street. I would take it out late at night when there was no traffic, find a nice secluded highway and do some pulls. When I took my car to the dyno the first pull the car made 577 awhp, by the third pull after few adjustments the car made 580 so if you know someone who can tune with ecmlink that's all u need.

My DSM:
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

13.355 @ 104.920 MPH
  9. 98SpyderAWD

98SpyderAWD Proven Member

Joined Feb 21, 2009
    New Braunfels, Texas
    I second JMS Racing in Converse, TX... They built my car a few years ago, and I am still beating it down.... Need to get a hold of Jorge and have him come to NC to retune on pump and race gas. They also have an awd dynojet. Want that 500 whp on pump...

My DSM:
    1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST

Street Build

567 whp   430 lb/ft
  10. DiamondStar90

DiamondStar90 Proven Member

Joined Oct 9, 2010
    Waco, Texas
    I would sure like to see this happen , i honestly think u should do like 28 psi Argel and be beastly LOL btw i got a journal gt3561