The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Dsmkauai's 95 GST dd/drag car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol I did in another thread but here's another teaser its coming along and should be done soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 62
Thats awesome man! I have the only two turbo dsm's in my town and the only 3rd gen camaro in town with a special "twin turbo Daytona hood"... LOL so my cars stand out pretty hard when driving them around :thumb:. Its kinda nice to watch people stare as I drive by LOL.

And no problem bro! Wish some people would finally chime in with some kind words on my build thread LOL

Love seeing the 2gb Talons, what hp/track times are you going for with the HX35? I can't wait to get my PR O2 housing/Tial setup back, quality is amazing:cool:.

I'm looking at possibly going back to Oahu once I'm out of the service, do you know if there's still a track there? I heard it was due to shut down awhile ago. Nice build, can't wait for more updates:hellyeah:.

Thanks man! I was stoked to find the talon here and in the shape its in! Oahu doesn't have a track anymore shut down due to old owner running it to the ground. Oahu does have autocross and rallycross! As far as hp I'm building motor to support 800hp, not that I'm going to push that. I would say my target hp is right around 600hp. I know the hx35 won't get me there but its my starting point and my goal is to hit high 10's with it before I move on to a hx40!! :) I feel if I can pull low 12's and almost hitting 11's with a small 16g I should have no problem getting to the 10's. It probably won't happen with the bep .55 houing, but I will see exactly how far I can get with it. Than make the switch to the .70 housing or adapt the stocker twin scroll housing I have for it!! :rocks: :hellyeah: :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back