The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maveric296

Probationary Member
Jul 12, 2013
harrison, Arkansas
I guess im the new guy here :D so here i go im doing a swap in my 1997 eagle talon and i have quite a bit of extra parts i have a 420a 110k miles its from a 97 eclipse and a 5 speed tranny 150k miles. I have a radiator wit fan and is only 6 months old cb joints all kinds of parts. i know most of you have your cars moded to the gills but i hate to see good parts go to waist.

v8 i already have most of the parts to do it just the time fun with a plasma cutter XD

LS1 swap I guess. I wanted to do a LS1 swap into a 240Z or a VH45DE into a 300zx. Fords new 5.0 Coyote V8 is no joke on the top end.

No not an ls1 not much on chevy motors i got a ford 302 ho with a forged rotating assembley bored .40 over stroked to a 347. and a t5 tranny. i would like a new 5.0 but dont have ten grand for that ,

If you still have your 420a motor and trans. I could use it My gs has 205k+ would like to replace it with another good motor while I rebuild the original moyor on the side.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back