The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSM in the UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KieWhitehouse90

Probationary Member
Feb 5, 2012
Wolverhampton, Europe
Hello, I've not long bought a 2G GST, and registered on here to essentially help me with my project.
Just posting to see if there are any others here in the UK? Haven't seen a single one around here.. which amazes me.
If so, have you had much luck with getting parts here very easily or?
I'm having a huge problem trying to find parts here, as shipping from the states is massively expensive.
But yeah, I'm new to the site and I've definitely found a lot of information on here so far to help me with my project :)

Welcome!
They are that rare in uk cause of the lhd.
But maybe you try to get some parts in good old germany;-)
Try it on dsmworld.Net or on ebay.de ;-)
Maybe we'll see us one day, when i visit my sister (close to London)

Not trying to kill the traffic on this site, but for engine-related issues, you might want to start lurking on Evo-related boards, if you aren't already. Prior to the X, same engine, albeit sometimes flip around the other way.

We should all have a meet one day, in near london

Not trying to kill the traffic on this site, but for engine-related issues, you might want to start lurking on Evo-related boards, if you aren't already. Prior to the X, same engine, albeit sometimes flip around the other way.

I wouldnt there crap and dont really tell you anything! Not only do they insist you pay to join its poorly run and no info on any site has helped me apart from dsmtuners! So i say just stick to this site, i dont even use dsmtalk as i think it sucks and the layout is not as good as dsmtuners

We should all have a meet one day, in near london

I wouldnt there crap and dont really tell you anything! Not only do they insist you pay to join its poorly run and no info on any site has helped me apart from dsmtuners! So i say just stick to this site, i dont even use dsmtalk as i think it sucks and the layout is not as good as dsmtuners

Hello, I've not long bought a 2G GST, and registered on here to essentially help me with my project.
Just posting to see if there are any others here in the UK? Haven't seen a single one around here.. which amazes me.
If so, have you had much luck with getting parts here very easily or?
I'm having a huge problem trying to find parts here, as shipping from the states is massively expensive.
But yeah, I'm new to the site and I've definitely found a lot of information on here so far to help me with my project :)

Now now. I'm in the UK and an evo owner. Would gladly help if needed. Evoowners.co.UK is free and evo123 would be good as it's essentially the same engine even correctly facing LOL

Now now. I'm in the UK and an evo owner. Would gladly help if needed. Evoowners.co.UK is free and evo123 would be good as it's essentially the same engine even correctly facing LOL

Luton huh! Well if your very knowledgeable then i might need a little of your help! I need help finding an issue, im in st albans so if you dont mind popping over to see if you can help but i really do need someone who is very clued in on what they know PM me if you can help

Hi guys, i own a Eagle Talon 1G, and pleasantly surprised to see that are other DSM’s here in the UK,
I wonder how many of us are in the UK?
Im based in London

This is my Talon

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

@ec17pse Bobby did you not just buy this thing!!! LOL

Nice find! Such a clean example. What's its' origins? I can see it has a full length number plate holder which suggests Germany but they only had mitsubishi eclipse there and only the 1GA so the plate holder wouldn't fit onto the 1GB so nicely I would've thought. Maybe an export 1GB from Chrysler? I know that my 1GA Talon was ordered from the factory as an export via an army captain and a Chrysler export program at the time. I have all the paperwork. Such an interesting read.

Nice find! Such a clean example. What's its' origins? I can see it has a full length number plate holder which suggests Germany but they only had mitsubishi eclipse there and only the 1GA so the plate holder wouldn't fit onto the 1GB so nicely I would've thought. Maybe an export 1GB from Chrysler? I know that my 1GA Talon was ordered from the factory as an export via an army captain and a Chrysler export program at the time. I have all the paperwork. Such an interesting read.
Its a 1GB Talon from Florida. Its coming with the original parts which is nice

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back