1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

DSM..IN FLORIDA SUCK!

Posted by Vin, Aug 21, 2017

Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Vin

Vin Proven Member

Joined Feb 23, 2016
    New Smyrna beach, Florida
    I literally spoke with five shops none of which either know how to tune a 4g63T nor have the time to tune a car or do any work is there anybody on this website that knows a shop right now that is available to work on my 90 GST which is currently running and driving I just need a 6466 Precision installed and dyno'd... in Central Florida if you find me a shop I will Pay Pal you $20 right NOW

Attached Files:

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. phizzalot

phizzalot Proven Member

Joined Feb 10, 2006
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Ostar motorsports should be one. There are plenty in south florida

My DSM:

16g   manual
  3. Vin

Vin Proven Member

Joined Feb 23, 2016
    New Smyrna beach, Florida

Ostar is too busy, and real street isn't doing service ,and KINGS didn't want to work on it..
    who else who else is there left I need somebody ASAP money is no object